hey guys new to the site/forums and i have a question about the upcoming blackberry (tour) that i will be getting (my first BB ). I am on Verizon's service and have a 2 year upgrade thing that is eligible on the 24th of July. Actually, 2 questions

- As far as web browsing/data usage goes, do i get the 30 dollar "Email and Web for Blackberry" to have unlimited access to the browser? I know I've read all over that the standard internet cost was an extra 30 dollars a month, but then i noticed a 45 dollar "Blackberry® Solution Unlimited Data Usage" plan as well.

-Also, my upgrade will allow me to take 100 dollars off of the tour, leaving it at 100 total after the 70 discount. Now this 70 dollar discount is just if i order the phone online and wont be available to me if i get the phone at the store? Also, would i be able to order the phone prior to the update date and receive the discounts? Thanks!
    07-08-09 03:49 PM
    Check with your service provider. They will be able to give you the most accurate information.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 04:35 PM
    1. Yes, the $30 Email and Web plan includes unlimited data on the device. The $45 plan is for BES (basically for business users connecting on an Exchange Server).

2. The $70 discount is instant if you order online. If you purchase in the store, then you will get a $70 Mail In Rebate.

3. You can currently pre-order the Tour on Verizon's website currently, but you won't be able to get the discounts online until you are actually eligible for them.
    07-08-09 06:12 PM
    ah thanks alot really, cleared my questions up
    07-08-09 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD