I wake up, I get ready for school or work, whichever comes first that day. I do my usual web page rundown and since Crackberry.com is my current homepage it is the first page I come to. I always love the front page picture and video leaks, the App reviews and great CB.com contests that I never win. After a quick stop to the forums, I am disappointed to see all of these random, "I am an angry troll and I am going to another phone!" Blah, blah blah! Honestly I really don't think that all of the true CB and BB followers, who by the way stay with our phone because it serves a purpose in our everyday lives, care. I love my BB 9700 and this site was created for people like me. Because of this site I have the ability to show others why BB's are so great. Yes, you are right, your phone has about as many Apps as the U.S. has debt, but how many of those Apps serve an everyday purpose? How many do you use? Your iPhone lightsaber is an extreme cry of, "look at me I have a lightsaber on my phone, I am Luke (insert 3 letter funny here) walker extreme fanboy! Yay me!" Anyways, my question is, do you really believe that anyone here gives a rats a** that you are switching to a different phone? NO! We can all care less, so please quit flooding the comments of contest winners, the posts of contributing CB nation members, and the reviews of current BB happenings! Yes, you are a trolling, nerdy, fanboy! Now go play with your lightsaber.

P.S. Thank you CB nation for all of your help regarding leaks, new Apps, cases, phones, and everything else BB.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 06-09-10 at 12:56 PM.
    06-09-10 01:51 AM
    Your iPhone lightsaber is an extreme cry of, "look at me I have a lightsaber on my phone, I am Luke (insert 3 letter funny here)walker extreme fanboy! Yay me!"
    http://crackberry.com/free-blackberr...er-app-emerges

Feel better now? Hater!
    06-09-10 02:21 AM
    Good point, but the truth is, the trolling will not stop. This is afterall, the internet.
    06-09-10 08:22 AM
    Not my point. That kind of thing is useless. Which is why I am so happy that it got horrible reviews on Blackberry App World. What purpose does something like this serve? And if I really envied the people who had this, I would have bought an iPhone if I wanted that App. So, to answer your question, Yes and No.
    06-09-10 09:14 AM
    And you are staying with your bb. Good, great. Should we applaud you? It is an open forum. People will post what they want. There are posts just like yours all the time too. Once you realize that this is an open forum where people post their opionions and what they like life will be easier for you. Not everybody is going to agree with you. It's how life is. Deal with it. I don't like that people post the same question when its already been answered dozens of times. But it happens. I just don't read them.
    06-09-10 11:27 AM
    Good point, but the truth is, the trolling will not stop. This is afterall, the internet.
    No, it's the INTERNETS. Get it straight troll.
    06-09-10 11:34 AM
    I have to agree this site was designed for bb lovers by bb lovers to help & help us. I would never go to another site and gritch and moan. But to each his own. I just the cb Nation of yesteryear.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-10 11:42 AM
    I agree with the OP. It is annoying to read thread after thread of "I'm leaving the OS is stale," and so on.
    06-09-10 11:51 AM
    I understand that this is an open forum, but I see no reason for people to randomly jump on here and badmouth others because they like something. If you feel the need to applause then please do. Look, all I'm saying is that a lot of people take time to contribute to this site and when people purposely try and tarnish that, it's kinda ridiculous. I don't mean people who post in the correct thread or people who create a thread with a discussion about why they will switch or what phones are better for them. That's a discussion, not an attempt to make people upset. I mean the people that just kinda delve into whatever forum or comment thread and start giving everyone a bad time. Any BB people that do that on other sites are ruining the experience as well. I'm just saying I come here because it's a good site and juvenile people are trying to ruin that. This is just my 2 cents. I hope that clears some stuff up.

P.S. If I offended anyone, it was not my intention and I apologize. This rant was posted after 5 1/2 hours of studying for a 15 chapter Macroeconomics final.
    06-09-10 12:56 PM
    Can I rant about Macroeconomics finals?

There should be a couple of sticky's at the top. RANT: Leaving BB for good and RANT: BB OS is outdated.

And RANT: Radius is still staring at me and won't leave my home despite the 15 hour police standoff and tear gas volleys that are hurting my eyes.
    06-09-10 01:00 PM
    Not my point. That kind of thing is useless. Which is why I am so happy that it got horrible reviews on Blackberry App World. What purpose does something like this serve? And if I really envied the people who had this, I would have bought an iPhone if I wanted that App. So, to answer your question, Yes and No.
    So, your happy that an App, that, according to Kevin Michaluk, "Based on tons of requests, CrackBerry.com member dmglakewood took it upon himself to whip up a lightsaber app for the BlackBerry Storm", got Bad reviews? Why is that something to be happy about?

And, just because you find an App useless doesn't mean others do. What purpose does it serve? Maybe they wanted the App for fun, maybe to kill time, or whatever. But, to say that your happy an App got a bad review...

Kinda like when that Pinball game was released a few weeks ago. What's the purpose of a pinball app? maybe for fun, to kill some time, etc...
    06-09-10 01:51 PM
    Can I rant about Macroeconomics finals?

There should be a couple of sticky's at the top. RANT: Leaving BB for good and RANT: BB OS is outdated.

And RANT: Radius is still staring at me and won't leave my home despite the 15 hour police standoff and tear gas volleys that are hurting my eyes.
    I agree, and make it illegal to rant anywhere else under fear of restrictions/bans.
    06-09-10 02:12 PM
    I agree, and make it illegal to rant anywhere else under fear of restrictions/bans.
    Or me coming to your home for the weekend.
    06-09-10 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD