txts to two different people (both with iphones) showed my wife messages she typed and sent via sms to them appear as random characters. anyone here run into anything like this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-11 10:00 AM
    I had the same problem coming from my Curve and my Storm2 texting a person with an iPhone. Only thing I found was that if I copied and pasted something, the person I was texting got a bunch of ??????????@#(@&!^!&@???????? from me. If I typed it all out, it went through.
    11-08-11 11:21 AM
    apparently this happens when she sends to others as well. going to take it to verizon tomorrow.

11-08-11 05:34 PM
    apparently this happens when she sends to others as well. going to take it to verizon tomorrow.

Is it everyone with an iPhone? A friend of mine has an iPhone and she was the only one to complain about gibberish texts from me. My sister never got one and she has an iPhone as well.
    11-09-11 08:29 AM
    Looks like a typical carrier problem. Contact your carrier to ask what's going on. If its cross platform then it is carrier problems.

11-09-11 08:33 AM
    Thx for the help guys. The other person did not have an iphone. I am going to get to verizon with my wife and see if they can help us.

11-09-11 10:38 AM
    I'm thinking it's a Unicode problem.

11-09-11 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD