as a newbie crackberry user, im not sure how i change the icons that show up on the desktop. it has setup wizard which to me is not a necessary quick-icon. also, im unsure how to install new programs onto the crackberry. i have the 8830 and if anyone has either of these answers, thatd be great. thanks
    06-16-07 02:52 PM
    From the main screen, press menu, that takes you to the list of programs. The first few are the ones on the main display. So, move them accordingly. Roll the Pearl over the one you want to move, and press menu, you'll have choices (move / hide /etc)...
    06-16-07 02:56 PM
    awesome, i feel stupid for not even thinking of that. any word on how i install programs to my BB that i may have already downloaded or something? im unsure how to go about doing that
    06-16-07 02:59 PM
    If they are downloaded to your pc, open desktop manager, connect your BlackBerry. Once connected, double click on application loader. Click ADD, and point to the file / program you downloaded...

ps: if the file you download was in a zip file, you have to extract it first...
    06-16-07 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD