I've never done that before, and I was wondering if I setup the same email on two BlackBerrys, would they interfere with one another?

As in, would one e-mail be sent to both devices or would there be sort of an overlap and have one email sent to one device only?

Thanks!
    07-13-11 02:42 AM
    I've never done that before, and I was wondering if I setup the same email on two BlackBerrys, would they interfere with one another?

As in, would one e-mail be sent to both devices or would there be sort of an overlap and have one email sent to one device only?

Thanks!
    I did that for a while, if you use gmail, yahoo (maybe hotmail too) or an email set up using imap settings as oposed to pop3 settings will work just fine and deleted/read emails will sync to both and sent emails from one bb will apear on the second bb too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-11 03:05 AM
    That's excellent. Thank you!
    07-13-11 04:57 AM
    Yeah - and if you're on Gmail, with GoogleSync installed on both your BBs, all your contacts and calendar entries will be synced 3-way (Your 2 BBs and your Gmail)... over the air and hassle-free... brilliant setup!
    07-13-11 07:22 AM
    Yeah - and if you're on Gmail, with GoogleSync installed on both your BBs, all your contacts and calendar entries will be synced 3-way (Your 2 BBs and your Gmail)... over the air and hassle-free... brilliant setup!
    There's really no need for google sync anymore, blackberrys can do that out of the box now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-11 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD