Currently I own the Curve 8330. I plan to upgrade next year, maybe to the Tour once they work out the hardware issues. I am just wondering what people are doing with more than one phone. Are they using them, or are they backups?
    07-29-09 08:39 AM
    Most people have a phone for business use that their company provides them. Most corporations rely on bb's for their business-friendly features. Others just upgraded and have it as a backup. Some are just d-bags that want to look extra cool with more than one phone on their hips.
    07-29-09 08:55 AM
    I donate my old phones to the local women's shelter. The phones can still be used for 911 calls.

I carry two phones (BB and regular CDMA) on my hip (both for work) and I KNOW I look like a d-bag, but not by choice.
    07-29-09 09:58 AM
    I donate my old phones to the local women's shelter. The phones can still be used for 911 calls.

I carry two phones (BB and regular CDMA) on my hip (both for work) and I KNOW I look like a d-bag, but not by choice.
    i carry 2 phones most of the time (1 for work, 1 for personal use). i've also a case of old runned down phones that i keep them for backups.

sometimes its required of me to use old-skool (non camera phones) when i'm entering restricted/confidential facilities... so my old phones come in pretty handy.
    07-29-09 09:38 PM
    I keep a backup BB in a drawer, usually whatever my last model was before an upgrade. I also keep a phone for weekend use- currently I'm favoring phones with exceptional cameras (have a nokia N85 right now) for photos of the kids.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 09:41 PM
    Women's shelter is a great idea.

I keep my old Treo around for it's awesome Garmin add on unit. Love that thing. No point in paying $99 for it again when I all I have to do is swap SIM cards. The Treo version seems to work better anyways...

07-30-09 08:09 AM
    I have a blackberry tour for my personnel phone and work gave me a nextel i880 witch they are now going to have me give the i880 back and give me the 8350i curve instead. I'm gona feel like a jag off with two blackberrys
    07-30-09 09:20 PM
    I have others for backup and all other brands of phones I donate to the troops.

07-30-09 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD