I've noticed that some theme screenshots have the date format in what i call military style. That is...Wednesday October 6 becomes...Wednesday 6 October. Is this format "network" controlled, or is it "theme" controlled, and can i change my screen to "military style". I'm with AT&T in U.S., and have a Bold 9000. Thanks, in advance for any help.
    10-06-10 10:36 AM
    You can change the time format in your Clock settings. Open your clock, press Menu/Set Time. Change Time Format from 12 to 24. The date may be controlled by the theme. I haven't had enough coffee yet to remember if it's possible to change your date format or not. I'll keep looking!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by albee 1; 10-06-10 at 11:06 AM.
    10-06-10 10:53 AM
    Thanks for the quick response. I've changed the time to 24hr format. Wondering if changing language to English-U.K. would have any effect. I keep thinking it's a theme thing though. Thanks again for your help.
    10-06-10 11:52 AM
    Thanks for the quick response. I've changed the time to 24hr format. Wondering if changing language to English-U.K. would have any effect. I keep thinking it's a theme thing though. Thanks again for your help.
    Yes, changing the display language to English-UK will change the date format.

DJ
    10-06-10 12:13 PM
    I have the phone set to English-U.K., but the format didn't change. Is there a specific setting that says "display language"? I've got a Bold 9000. Thanks for the quick response.
    10-06-10 12:46 PM
    Hi Grunt, I didn't know about changing the language to UK to get it to change format, but I thought it was possible. Did you try it through Menu/Options/Language and Text Input? I haven't tried it but you may have to change them all. Good luck and your very welcome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-10 03:37 PM
    Tried everything i could think of to change the day/date format, but no luck. Last resort, i downloaded a theme from the U.K. which clearly showed the format that i want in the screenshot. When it hit my phone, the format changed back to what i don't want. Either my phone doesn't have the capacity to change the format, or it's a network thing (AT&T). Thanks for your help.
    10-06-10 04:20 PM
    Still trying to figure out that day/date thing. What about downloading an OS from Vodafone U.K? Do you think that could work? Posed the question to hybrid theme builders, but no reply so far. I'm thinking that if Blackberry calls itself a "world phone", there's got to be a way to do it
    10-07-10 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD