I'll do what I've always done; I'll use my Z10 until it's on its last legs, take a look around at what's the best phone offered that suits my needs and jump on that one. To date that's been a BlackBerry every time since my 9000 shuffled off of this mortal coil. Will it be a BlackBerry next time? Who knows.
    09-08-13 01:16 PM
    It does all I want it to do at the moment so certainly have no plans to jump.

Posted from my Z10 with CB10
    09-08-13 01:44 PM
    When BlackBerry totally die. :inhale:
    09-08-13 01:47 PM
    I really do enjoy my BlackBerry but these new android phones make it hard to stay. My friend showed me some 5in LG phone and it put my BlackBerry to shame as far as video quality and the screen was just ridiculously vibrant. I'll stay with BlackBerry though as long as their devices can at least hang with the best .

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 02:07 PM
    Never Never!!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 02:32 PM
    Thanks top everyone who has commented so far. Its good to know that there are people that will stick with Blackberry to the bitter end, if that happens. Sadly I don't think I could be one of them. Don't get me wrong I will not jump the moment the "worst" happens but I will defiantly not be staying to the end, that is just how I feel.

I respect all of you who will stay till the end. Lets just hope that we may not have to make that choice anytime soon.
    09-08-13 02:34 PM
    When they pry the BlackBerry from my cold dead hand!

Posted via my sexy black zzzzzzzz10
    eddy_berry likes this.
    09-08-13 04:28 PM
    Until the end comes

Posted via CB10 on my Z(ed)10
    09-08-13 04:43 PM
    I don't wanna switch.
    09-08-13 04:54 PM
    If the sale of blackberry turns into the worst possible situation, which it very well could, at what point would you look at switching to another platform? I am interested to know what each persons breaking point will be on this issue, will you leave as soon as the sale is finalized or will you stay till the very end? I am also interested to know, if you were to "jump ship", what device would you switch too and why?
    The day I can no longer receive email from my various accounts on my Bold, I'd likely sell it on eBay and reactivate my Palm Treo 755p.
    09-08-13 05:32 PM
    The day BlackBerry announces that they will no longer be supporting the current OS10 devices. For example, official OS releases, apps, etc

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 05:33 PM
    I will switch when the blackberry no longer fits my needs. Considering the new devices are in the same league as any other device (note: I will not get into any fan boy superlatives at this time), and the trend is for blackberry to keep improving, I do not really see that day. All this talk about selling is a little over the top and all speculative when considering the future. Do not equate selling with going out of business. Selling means talking on new ownership that feel they can better run the company. If it becomes privately owned, and does not have to live in the spotlight, that is a great thing. So I am good, my aging 9810 works great. When my company allows upgrades on our network, I will be on a Q10 or Z10, both of which are top notch.
    09-08-13 08:44 PM
    I just switched back to a Note 2, being tired of waiting on news from BlackBerry or elsewhere, and I just didn't want to end up with an unsupported device all of the sudden. That, to me, feels like a great deal of my personal money lost if I didn't sell my Z10 and take action.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    09-09-13 04:52 AM
    Given that I despise anything made by Apple, Google, Samsung or Microsoft my choice of mobile products is more limited if I choose to dump my workhorse BlackBerry phone. My contract is already up and I'm considering the purchase of a Q10 outright and might even go with a FirefoxOS phone if the ecosystem looks promising.
    Iconoclastic much?
    09-09-13 05:09 AM
    Only way i switch is if blackberry is dead and my z no longer works. As to what to switch to, that is an unfair question to ask seeing how we do not know the tech future from this month. All we know next week a new company emerges or others fold. But if z and BlackBerry died today. I would be screwed. I from a tech stand point do not like any if the current phones because none fit my needs like BlackBerry.

Most likely would go cheap pay as you go.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 05:35 AM
40 12