I have the key code for access to the wifi here at my work, does anyone know where I input this code into my Blackberry? Thanks in advance!
    06-28-10 12:24 PM
    The 8330 doesn't support wifi.
    06-28-10 12:27 PM
    Dial Sprint Customer Service and talk to a cs rep. Have them upgrade you to a 8530 or 9650 (yes it will cost you). When you get it in the mail you will then be able to connect to any wifi network you want.

As was said above the 8330 doesn't have wifi, so this is the only way.
    06-28-10 12:36 PM
    Well that sucks! I'm not available for upgrade until Oct., can I download an app or software that will allow it to support wifi or is this a hardware problem and the phone just simply doesn't have the technology to support it?
    06-28-10 12:38 PM
    Well that sucks! I'm not available for upgrade until Oct., can I download an app or software that will allow it to support wifi or is this a hardware problem and the phone just simply doesn't have the technology to support it?
    The phone lacks the hardware to support Wi-Fi. There is nothing that can be modified to enable support.
    06-28-10 12:42 PM
    There is NO wifi radio in the 8330. Not going to happen. At all. Ever. Upgrade is the only option. Yes, it sucks to have to wait until October, but it's really not that far away (3 Months, Looking forward to my upgrade in Oct. also!)
    06-28-10 12:43 PM
    But waiting 3 months for a phone upgrade is like waiting 3 yrs. for Christmas morning when we were kids!!!
    06-28-10 12:49 PM
    From MoonHowler2009
    "I am a CrackBerry addicted zombie! I take it everywhere with me except the shower."

I have found that if you use a ziplock sandwich bag you can use your BB in the shower or while swimming! Voice is a little garbled, but key functions, etc, work fine.

(I'm kidding, of course, but if anyone tries it, be sure to post your results)
    06-28-10 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD