Any reviews on this service? I have a BlackBerry passport and beats solo he headphones.

All my music files are flac.

I want to get the new sony zx2 walkman for my lossless music, but instead of dropping all that dough first, I wanted to try my passport as a hi res music player.
    01-13-15 07:56 PM
    I been using it for a bit. They offer up a free 7 day trial. It's pretty sweet but I find the catalog is still a bit hit or miss for me. I haven't used it on my Passport though so can't speak to that. I was just looking for better music at home.
    01-13-15 08:50 PM
    Question about Tidal music streaming service?-img_20150113_212924.png

Works very well on a z30 on 10.3.1.1154
    Sounds just about the same as Spotify on extreme settings but then again I may be kind of deaf.

Supporting the people's struggle worldwide via my STA 100-5, Z30.
    01-13-15 09:32 PM
    Are you using it on your z10 side loaded?

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 09:02 AM
    I been using it for a bit. They offer up a free 7 day trial. It's pretty sweet but I find the catalog is still a bit hit or miss for me. I haven't used it on my Passport though so can't speak to that. I was just looking for better music at home.
    Yeah, the catalog is actually better than I thought it would be, but it still has a long way to go to catch up with Spotify (Taylor Swift aside). It works fine on both the Passport and the Z10, by the way.
    02-05-15 10:51 AM
    I installed Tidal on my Z10 via 1MobileMarket ... one issue I am having is the inability to set the offline file storage location as my SD card ... the option is 'grayed out' and defaulting to the device internal storage.

Has anyone managed to set the offline files to SD card and have any advice on how I can fix this?
    03-04-15 05:45 AM
    I installed Tidal on my Z10 via 1MobileMarket ... one issue I am having is the inability to set the offline file storage location as my SD card ... the option is 'grayed out' and defaulting to the device internal storage.

Has anyone managed to set the offline files to SD card and have any advice on how I can fix this?
    Same here, not able to store the files on SD-Card... I don't think that there is a fix. The App is working great on z30 though. It sounds a bit better than Spotify, but I think you have to use quality earphones to hear the difference.
    03-11-15 08:12 AM
    I hope Alicia Keys could remember her old BlackBerry friends in order to make us feel the native experience

Posted from my sexy Z10
    04-01-15 06:39 AM
    You won't be able to set storage on a lot of Android apps to use the SD card even on Android devices. Google has limited the storage option of most third party applications to just the onboard storage.

http://m.androidcentral.com/kitkat-sdcard-changes

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 05:19 AM
    Ok, how do you get Tidal on your BB10? I don't see it listed in BlackBerry World nor in the Amazon App store.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 08:47 AM
    Ok, how do you get Tidal on your BB10? I don't see it listed in BlackBerry World nor in the Amazon App store.

Posted via CB10
    You download it directly through Google Play - if you have that side loaded already.
    Works flawlessly alright like that on my passport. Hangs a bit some times.
    pneumasax likes this.
    05-19-15 06:53 AM
    You won't be able to set storage on a lot of Android apps to use the SD card even on Android devices. Google has limited the storage option of most third party applications to just the onboard storage.

KitKat and SD cards ? what's fixed, what's broken and what's misunderstood | Android Central
    This has changed/been fixed with Lollipop, while still increasing the security that was the motivation for the original change in KitKat.
    rthonpm likes this.
    05-20-15 01:19 AM