The company I work at changed from Verizon to Sprint. I purchased a Storm 2 just a short time ago and now I can't use it if I want to get company reimbursement for phone useage. I want to post this on the market place for sale but I do not have enough posts to allow me to put something up for sale. Is there anything I can do to allow me to post on the market place or am I out of luck on this. I'm not real happy about the carrier change shortly after I bought the phone so I'd like to at least get back some of my cost for buying the Storm 2.
    04-06-10 11:42 AM
    The company I work at changed from Verizon to Sprint. I purchased a Storm 2 just a short time ago and now I can't use it if I want to get company reimbursement for phone useage. I want to post this on the market place for sale but I do not have enough posts to allow me to put something up for sale. Is there anything I can do to allow me to post on the market place or am I out of luck on this. I'm not real happy about the carrier change shortly after I bought the phone so I'd like to at least get back some of my cost for buying the Storm 2.
    You can't make a thread, looking for an offer, BUT you can respond to someone else's offer, so IF someone is looking to buy, or trade, they will post WTB (Want to Buy), or WTT (Want to Trade) (NOT WTS - Want to Sell), you can respond to them and offer to sell or trade with them and offer your Storm2. Often you will find folks looking for Storm2's in our Market Place. HOWEVER, there is a very cheap one available right now, so you might want to wait till that one gets snatched up before you make your move.
    04-06-10 11:48 AM
    They require 100 posts before you can set up a WTS thread so you have somewhat of a reputation on the site. Like PK said, you can always respond to another thread, just can't start your own.

You can always try ebay or craigslist, just a suggestion.
    04-06-10 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD