sorry im still learning how things work but i see all these posts about these new berries comming out how do you find out about these, and better yet how do we find out which carrier they will be on.. I personally wish tmo would come out with a touch screen bb
    10-31-09 02:23 PM
    Lean back and enjoy CrackBerry.com

That is the best advice I can give to you. Any information out there right now of Tour2 or Curve 8530 et cetera is leaked information and so should be taken with a grain of salt. When the carrier (for instance T-Mobile) makes an announcement of a new BlackBerry coming, then you'll know it'll be coming for your carrier.

Of course there is the option of buying a retail unlocked BlackBerry (or remove the network lock manually), but it has both its pros and cons. So in short, lean back and enjoy the news. Kevin will do the rest
    10-31-09 02:28 PM
    A lot of the information comes from sources within companies (RIM, Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, etc..). And also you can make pretty good inferences from things said by reps from those companies, like in a press conference or something.
    10-31-09 02:29 PM
    A lot of the information comes from sources within companies (RIM, Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, etc..). And also you can make pretty good inferences from things said by reps from those companies, like in a press conference or something.
    Yes, but for instance the Verizon intranet blogs can reveal nice things, but they could just about any time change the details and maybe remove the "announced" device/service completely. Just like they announced the Storm2 at a "later" release date than it "should have been".
    10-31-09 02:32 PM
    nice, thanks
    10-31-09 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD