i would like to buy a unlocked javelin for my tmobile service i do not have a data package and do not want to get one will the wifi work without the data package.thank you
    08-22-09 12:16 AM
    Yes it will.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 12:17 AM
    But lots of the thing won't work because they require a data plan such as blackberry messenger facebook maybe app world and quite a lot acctually require data plan but seriously if you can live with out the apps get this phone!

08-22-09 01:46 AM
    ya to follow up.....MOST 3rd party apps WILL NOT work....as the require the APN.....youll have good connectivity with voice and browser functions.......your BBM/YAHOO/AIM will NOT work .......no email......FAIL
    08-31-09 09:15 AM
    If you are in a WiFi zone then all Blackberry functions, with the exception of Blackberry Messenger will work without a data plan.

Sure, you have to tinker around with it, but in the end, you'll save $25/month.

Check out my link how to get email pulled to your Blackberry, chat over any IM network (except BBM) and have a great browsing experience with the Opera Mini browser.

... THRIVE

08-31-09 11:30 PM
    If you are in a WiFi zone then all Blackberry functions, with the exception of Blackberry Messenger will work without a data plan.

Check out my link how to get email pulled to your Blackberry, chat over any IM network (except BBM) and have a great browsing experience with the Opera Mini browser.

... THRIVE

WIth all due respect sonni some of those apps wont work.....and you still dont get the same experience without the data plan.....
    09-01-09 09:50 AM
    i have no clue sorry bro
    09-01-09 09:55 AM
    i have no clue sorry bro
    what?.....
    09-01-09 10:25 AM
    Which apps won't work beside BBM ???

09-01-09 07:52 PM

... THRIVE

What LINK???? Where?????
    09-02-09 06:06 PM
    Look below
    09-03-09 06:30 AM
    Look below

Now you know darn well that was not there before
    09-03-09 05:23 PM
    Now you know darn well that was not there before
    Whenever, I post from the mobile site, it doesn't include my signature. Check out all my other posts with "Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com"
    09-03-09 09:35 PM
    in sonni's defense I consider him th wifi app master.....and his sig IS normally there
    09-07-09 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD