What are some sites or services that one can take advantage of because he is hoocked to the internet 24 hours ?? Like social services (facebook).
    I mean you have a bb that can access the net all the time so how do u take advantage of this feature. And is it similar to having data plan.
    02-26-10 06:37 AM
    Not sure I follow.

The Blackberry will only be 24/7 if you have it's data plan (BIS if you are customer, BES if you're business).

Now, if you sleep like doctors recommend, your connected time drops to 16/7. What I mean is: just because the device is connect all the time, you don't have to be.
    02-26-10 07:06 AM
    Yes I meant bis and I think it is something you don't find in any other smartphone and wanted to know how one can take advantage of it.
    02-26-10 07:23 AM
    You can email non-stop and bbm like crazy!?!
    02-26-10 07:57 AM
    I mean to be productive
    02-26-10 08:01 AM
    Studies show that Internet isn't exactly good when it comes to being productive, but I follow.

You will be able to get and respond to issues via email, Instant Messenger, call and SMS anytime and right as they arrive.

You will also have access to Google and other search engines, so information will not be a problem if you know how to search for it.

Add that to the great apps available (ok, most are paid) and you'll have a plataform from where you can manage and achieve lots of stuff.

Can you do that on other phones? Probably. But since almost everything goes through RIM's NOC, then almost everything is encripted, meaning your info is secure (as long as you don't go arround logging to unsafe blacklisted sites).
    02-26-10 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD