I was wondering if any bluetooth headset will work on a blackberry tour or if you have to have a specific blackberry one. The one im looking at getting is a Motorola H500 Bluetooth Handfree Headset but of course I don't want to purchase it if it will not work?
    12-04-09 12:01 PM
    That should work just fine. I've had at least 5 different headsets and have paired each successfully to my Tour.
    12-04-09 07:51 PM
    I was wondering if any bluetooth headset will work on a blackberry tour or if you have to have a specific blackberry one. The one im looking at getting is a Motorola H500 Bluetooth Handfree Headset but of course I don't want to purchase it if it will not work?
    I had no problem pairing my bluetooth headset to my Tour; I use a Plantronics bluetooth headset (Calista, similar to the Pro). I also have my Tour paired to a Jabra bluetooth speaker/microphone mounted on my car's visor and that connected without any problems.

I would think that your Motorola should be just fine with the Tour.

Good luck.
    12-04-09 08:15 PM
    Be aware that if you are wanting to get music to stream to the Bluetooth headset, then the headset must support A2DP stereo.
    12-04-09 08:31 PM
    My moto H700 works just fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 12:37 AM
    Hi jdm.lover,

I use an LG Bluetooth headset myself, and it works fine.
    12-05-09 02:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD