I just ordered my wife a blackberry passport this weekend and I was wondering can I use my log in ID on her phone for the blackberry app world without it messing up her being able to have her own BBM ID??

Posted via CB10
    07-20-15 07:43 AM
    i dont think so, im pretty sure every Blackberry ID is linked to BBM.... so in this case your BBM
    07-20-15 07:58 AM
    I'm thinking that's how it works also.
    Thanks for the response.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-15 08:21 AM
    I just ordered my wife a blackberry passport this weekend and I was wondering can I use my log in ID on her phone for the blackberry app world without it messing up her being able to have her own BBM ID??

Posted via CB10
    These No 'I don't think so' about it. The answer is simply NO.

The BlackBerry ID is associated with BlackBerry World, BBM, BlackBerry Protect, BlackBerry World Payments etc etc. It basically one phone one BlackBerry ID for everything.

Also your BlackBerry ID is tied to the BBM contacts, so when you switch devices and use the same BBID your BBM contacts will automatically transfer over when you sign in to BBM.

When your wife's device arrives, she can create a BlackBerry ID for herself using her own email address & password of choice.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-15 08:23 AM
    These No 'I don't think so' about it. The answer is simply NO.

The BlackBerry ID is associated with BlackBerry World, BBM, BlackBerry Protect, BlackBerry World Payments etc etc. It basically one phone one BlackBerry ID for everything.

Also your BlackBerry ID is tied to the BBM contacts, so when you switch devices and use the same BBID your BBM contacts will automatically transfer over when you sign in to BBM.

When your wife's device arrives, she can create a BlackBerry ID for herself using her own email address & password of choice.

Posted via CB10
    That also means apps (and stickers!) have to be bought twice, unfortunate for the wallet, good for BBRY.

We have a Z10 in joint use (mainly as hotspot and office phone), my Passport/Q10/PlayBook and finally my wife's Moto and Leap on three different BBIDs.

:-D

�   "BB Android Armageddon: Chenisys is uploading in 5,4,3..."   �
    07-20-15 05:05 PM