If you check out the video on BerryReview, at around the 1:55 mark he mentions that you can Skype Video Conference and they show video on one of the Playbooks mounted on the back of the seat. It seems to me that he just accidentally leaked the existence of Skype for OS2.
    01-12-12 12:47 PM
    too good to be true....

then again, RIM has agreements in place with big ol' Balmer....
    01-12-12 12:50 PM
    Isn't it just Video Chat on the PB?
    01-12-12 01:07 PM
    I think he just threw the word 'Skype' out there because it generally goes hand in hand with internet video these days. I doubt he has any inside knowledge or was told there is Skype.
    01-12-12 01:15 PM
    I haven't used Video Chat (and can't now that I have he OS2 beta). Is that what it looks like? I was really hoping this was a sign Skype was on it's way.
    01-12-12 01:25 PM
    could be a sign that skype is coming, CBC news did an interview with Alec Saunders during CES, one of the things that Alec said is that blackberry is known for communications and we are working on getting big name apps in communications....makes me think SKYPE, but hey you never know right, but i feel as if RIM would have a better chance convincing Skype than they would Netfix to make an app
    01-12-12 01:35 PM
    If you look at the dashboard interface its the video chat app from the PlayBook. I was definitely hoping to see a skype icon there instead. Not long now until we get the official OS2.0 update. Heres hoping skype comes as a surprise.
    01-12-12 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD