Then in that case, the universal cradle was not designed well to fit with the Z10. Universal anything is designed to fit "most" and doesn't always work for all.
    And he also said IF he makes too tight, meaning he can use it without any issue if he doesn't make it too tight. Hence, again another thing that he as a user can just avoid but feels the need to argue about it.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 02:53 PM
    That will never come back though, it goes agains the whole QNX RTOS thing.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    I like how an iphone user says what BlackBerry will and won't do......lol.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 02:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    We've been over the iPhone thing a couple of pages ago. Let's not start with more of this please. He's explained his position on that.
    bbq10l likes this.
    02-09-14 02:57 PM
    And he also said IF he makes too tight, meaning he can use it without any issue if he doesn't make it too tight. Hence, again another thing that he as a user can just avoid but feels the need to argue about it.

Posted via CB10
    That, and "if" it was too tight, it would turn the phone off when not locked too so becomes a non issue as he would most likely notice that while securing the phone in place. One would assume (yup.... I'm assuming again) that any phone where the power button in top center would be affected by this issue with this cradle.
    02-09-14 02:59 PM
    That, and "if" it was too tight, it would turn the phone of when not locked too so becomes a non issue as he would most likely notice that while securing the phone in place. One would assume (yup.... I'm assuming again) that with any phone where the power button in top center would be affected by this issue with this cradle.
    Yes it's pretty clear.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 03:00 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm not an iphone user, I'm a legacy BB user.

02-09-14 03:03 PM
    That, and "if" it was too tight, it would turn the phone off when not locked too so becomes a non issue as he would most likely notice that while securing the phone in place. One would assume (yup.... I'm assuming again) that any phone where the power button in top center would be affected by this issue with this cradle.
    You asked me to explain when that was an issue for me, I did.

The problem is why is the device able to be turned off while locked. That's the real issue not how it might or might not affect users.

It shouldn't do that.

Edit do other platform also turn off while locked? If they don't thy won't be affected by the cradle.

02-09-14 03:06 PM

The problem is why is the device able to be turned off while locked. That's the real issue not how it might or might not affect users.

It shouldn't do that.

Edit do other platform also turn off while locked? If they don't thy won't be affected by the cradle.

And like he also told you, if people want to turn off your device they can just pull the battery, locked or not. That goes for every BlackBerry except the Z30. And I'm sure if someone really wanted to turn that off they could.

Edit: Has people turning off your phone when you aren't looking been an issue for you?

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 03:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    First, do some reading.

You're assuming wrong again, I'm not carrying two BBs because I was given a free iphone 5 and because I only have BIS on the main sim, not on the data sharing sim.

Secondly, BelfastDispatcher, with whom I have argued long and hard on several issues, has been a BlackBerry user for years. However much I may disagree with his assessment of BB10, there is no doubt that he is a staunch defender of legacy devices and has a long history of involvement with the BlackBerry brand.

He's got enough knowledge of BlackBerry to earn my respect. I suggest you back off the sarcasm since you seem to lack context.
    bbq10l and belfastdispatcher like this.
    02-09-14 03:11 PM

It shouldn't do that.

Yes, and I agreed in a previous post that it should be unlocked in order to complete that kind of process.
    02-09-14 03:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    Amusing how someone called playbook007 can be such an aggressive blackberry advocate.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    bbq10l likes this.

It shouldn't do that.

Yes other platforms can turn off while locked...give me any other platform phone and I'll show u

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    ray689 likes this.
    And like he also told you, if people want to turn off your device they can just pull the battery, locked or not. That goes for every BlackBerry except the Z30. And I'm sure if someone really wanted to turn that off they could.

Edit: Has people turning off your phone when you aren't looking been an issue for you?

Posted via CB10
    No and I never mentioned that, somebody else did.

02-09-14 03:14 PM
    After further review, the amount of off topic material just overwhelmed any attempt to really salvage it, from trackpad to Z30, iPhone, and cradle comments. Let's work a little harder to keep threads on topic, please.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 02-09-14 at 04:04 PM.
    herol likes this.
    02-09-14 03:15 PM
114 ... 345