Even if I m a hardcore BlackBerry fan of all time, it's a shame for me to tell people that I m a BlackBerry fan. Right now I m using a Q10, which performs like as somebody said, fast like a ferrari.. but what use, it's an inbuilt tragedy for every BlackBerry user for every season, that it lacks almost all the applications which ios and android offers. All the time BlackBerry played with a BBM only..and honestly saying, BBM is a joke for android users now. They all are into the latest telegram, talkray like third class apps..still not into a BBM. I donk know when the BlackBerry team will open there eyes towards the app world. Unless they provide key apps like VIBER, LINE, SUBWAY SURFERS, etc..Q10, Q20, Q50 will not help.. They all are out of the court. Laggy apk installations is not a solution either. Its a mess.
    A sad and loyal BlackBerry fan.
    Thank you.

Posted via CB10

All the apps you mentioned work fine on my Z30. All of my contacts that are on the Android platform love BBM. Native apps do work better but they all lag at some point. BlackBerry's coverage on missing apps has been well documented. If you did your research and bought a phone knowing it does not have the native apps you need. then...
    If you did not do you research then...

I was on a skype call to japan today. The quality was really bad. My contact downloaded BBM, Crystal Clear and that was BlackBerry to Android.
    02-28-14 02:46 AM
    OP it's true your just funny because you sound like we all sat here using RIMPIRE products and couldn't put together what you did. Not being mean just sounds funny from a loyal Fanberry from back in the day with your original Bold 9900. LMFAO
    02-28-14 04:52 AM
    I could use my Nexus 4 to run my android apps, but the fact is, I simply enjoy the BB10 OS, and the hub, peak, and flow. It also runs my must have android apps fine. My only concern is the self imposed moratorium on getting the bigger z30 or whatever is coming down the pipeline....Z50??? I am not a business magnate, nor am I a serious game player, but I do like to be connected, and my Z10 does that just fine.
    XyeD_R likes this.
    02-28-14 05:21 AM
    You are correct sudi, and you're absolutely allowed to express your opinion. The reason your getting some static from the community is, while you've been here 4 years, somehow you missed out on this. Y'all need to cut him some slack.

I wish for the sake of the company they'd managed to woo more developers, but it didn't happen. From my experience, android apps run just as well, if not better, on a BlackBerry as they do natively. It's a darn good solution, if BlackBerry manages to obtain Google's blessing to run Play Store. The short term model announcements, few people would suggest will significantly increase sales numbers.
    02-28-14 08:08 AM
    Blablabla no apps.
    The only thing I miss coming from an iPhone is iMessage, I'm sorry to disappoint you.
    02-28-14 09:03 AM
    Atleast some of the guys got what I said..others response also fine according to their views. I wish if BlackBerry could offer something more, rather than a being a business model. Its just a Thughluq idea.

Posted via CB10
    They tried that Z10 and Z30, almost Lost their hat. Accept it and enjoy what they offer, and if you don't like it....buy yourself an armful of mobile chargers and try a different brand of a devices

*get it? Little Z30 pump there *

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    02-28-14 09:57 AM
    What you think..did I talk rubbish or was it true?
    I think my response is this:

http://forums.crackberry.com/search....rchid=54889426

In case that link doesn't work, type "app gap" in the "search" box above and everything you think or feel about the lack of apps on BB10 has already been thought and felt, and even better, typed into a discussion forum post window.
    02-28-14 10:25 AM
    I'm not sure what you're referring to with this ' no apps' talk. Its non sense. I just finished watching the entire second season of House Of Cards on Netflix on my Z30!
    02-28-14 10:39 AM
    I am going to comment - possibly ill-advisedly. I have a Z30 and just ordered a Q10. My previous BBs were the 8330, Storm 2 and 9930. One telling thing to note is that of the BBs I've had, BB at the time of the Storm 2 had a very nice selection of apps. There were multiple GPS apps - I had two, one from Garmin and the other from Telenav. It was like the old Palms - lots of apps for anything you cared to do. Multiple math apps for instance. Compared to the old array of apps for OS6 and previous, BB10 is kind of short on them - especially big name apps such as (again) Garmin. Are there enough for me to get done what I need to? Yes, there are. But half the fun of a smartphone is playing with all the cool stuff that's out there, and the really good apps are sort of thin on the ground. That's an annoyance rather than a deal breaker since the Z30 is the gold standard for communications. That's why I bought it. I'm not a gamer, I don't take a ton of pictures, I don't try to use it as a mobile workplace - it keeps me in touch, and nothing does it better. But people in general don't look at the plusses and minuses of the platform, they read the reviews and listen to salespeople who know very little about what they are selling, and the first words out of their mouths are usually along the lines of "look at all the apps you can run!" Never "What do you want the phone FOR?" I've learned the hard way that it's not all about the apps all the time. But I suspect the OP hasn't. Do i wish there were more apps? I sure do. But I'd rather they be good apps and I'd rather the platform work for me. BB always has and now that BB10 is growing up a bit BB is back doing what they do best.
    02-28-14 11:23 AM
    I read somewhere before that Apps were created as shortcuts to websites due to other platforms poor web browsers, they gave the users what they wanted from sites that weren't so user friendly on their phones.
    Blackberry on the other hand had an excellent browser and the need for such apps wasn't as called for. You can go to web sites , click on bookmark and save a great short cut to the mobile version of the site directly to your homepage.
    My Z30 does what i need it to do, and I can fart on my own....no app needed

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    jakie55 likes this.
    02-28-14 01:13 PM
    U can use androd apps
    With snap u can open google play

BHiNDER
    03-10-14 11:39 AM
    Atleast some of the guys got what I said..others response also fine according to their views. I wish if BlackBerry could offer something more, rather than a being a business model. Its just a Thughluq idea.

Posted via CB10
    I Am Using a BlackBerry Z30, rocking since the day I bought it, I play IRON MAN 3, minion rush,
    I am on instagram, bbm, WhatsApp, and a lot....
    And I am not a businessman.

You really are not an hardcore BlackBerry fan as you mentioned earlier.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 11:53 AM
87 ... 234