Even if I m a hardcore BlackBerry fan of all time, it's a shame for me to tell people that I m a BlackBerry fan. Right now I m using a Q10, which performs like as somebody said, fast like a ferrari.. but what use, it's an inbuilt tragedy for every BlackBerry user for every season, that it lacks almost all the applications which ios and android offers. All the time BlackBerry played with a BBM only..and honestly saying, BBM is a joke for android users now. They all are into the latest telegram, talkray like third class apps..still not into a BBM. I donk know when the BlackBerry team will open there eyes towards the app world. Unless they provide key apps like VIBER, LINE, SUBWAY SURFERS, etc..Q10, Q20, Q50 will not help.. They all are out of the court. Laggy apk installations is not a solution either. Its a mess.
    A sad and loyal BlackBerry fan.
    Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    Kingkracker likes this.
    02-26-14 01:11 PM
    You must be new here...
    02-26-14 01:14 PM
    You must be new here...
    Lol. U made my day.

Zed 10 with 1925 leak
    02-26-14 01:15 PM
    Yes, I don't post much.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-26-14 01:16 PM
    You must be new here...
    You beat me to it...
    02-26-14 01:19 PM
    What you think..did I talk rubbish or was it true?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 01:20 PM
    I think that You should ask question to BlackBerry what is the target group for them. Businnes/Exlusive/Young/Parents/ETC the Group makes the market requirements. Personally I think that BlackBerry lost their business target and they're switching between groups and don't know which is most important (for bb).
    I've changed device from LG L9 to Q5 and only miss for Picasa sync. For me keyboard, smooth and smart system won with Android. I've installed my bank Apk and ebay Apk.

Posted via CB10
    jakie55, Mecca EL and Q10Bold like this.
    02-26-14 01:37 PM
    I had installed lots of apks like viber, torrent, talkray, tubemate, telegram, etc etc.... those are better to have rather than getting nothing..but as for usage, all are super Laggy.. but BlackBerry users can say, they possess all the apps from playstore...and it acts like dual os blah blah...what a pity.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 01:44 PM
    So You are "installer" type, I'm not. For me BlackBerry os is the one I've been looking for - don't need to use so many apps, socials etc.
    Android has one big positive (comparing to others) - totally customizable after root. I don't care about milions of apps. So as I wrote before: for group of people kind like me BlackBerry is the best choice. If You are looking for rich app store go to Android or iOS. BlackBerry allow to install apks, I've installed 3 apks so far and they work very well: bank Apk, ebay Apk and sound generator Apk. I'm Just different user type than You. OS is for all and BlackBerry covers my requirements very well.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 02:38 PM
    Another lack of apps thread? Really?

If you knew what I do, you'd be typing on a BlackBerry Z30! Posted via CB10.
    rarsen, bungaboy and Jrox74 like this.
    02-26-14 02:43 PM
    Maybe BlackBerry should release Q-like with android OS?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 02:59 PM
    If you read my post, you can see What I mentioned in it that I m a hardcore BlackBerry fan. Just because of its trademark keyboard and much more secure and fluid os. I don't want to loose it for apps as I already have an additional android phone as well. What I m trying to say is nowadays everyone looking for apps..atleast for key apps..for example, hangouts..its a very necessary app for lot of people..but if you look into the google talk in BlackBerry, it's the one which is from where it is started. Name is google talk, and no talk in it. Only chat with 8 to 10 smileys. Systems like that should be changed. And that should be the first step, so that atleast they can stand bold and ask, why....

Posted via CB10
    anon(4185604) likes this.
    02-26-14 03:00 PM
    If you read my post, you can see What I mentioned in it that I m a hardcore BlackBerry fan. Just because of its trademark keyboard and much more secure and fluid os. I don't want to loose it for apps as I already have an additional android phone as well. What I m trying to say is nowadays everyone looking for apps..atleast for key apps..for example, hangouts..its a very necessary app for lot of people..but if you look into the google talk in BlackBerry, it's the one which is from where it is started. Name is google talk, and no talk in it. Only chat with 8 to 10 smileys. Systems like that should be changed. And that should be the first step, so that atleast they can stand bold and ask, why....

Posted via CB10
    Listen, this app gap crap has been talked about to death. This is not new to anyone, let alone the folks at BlackBerry.
    02-26-14 03:07 PM
    But I can post my opinions.. you can skip that..cb is full of choices.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 03:10 PM
    BlackBerry for me , has everything I need. My games , my apps, the looks , the feel, the great antenna reception, and battery life, BBM.etc...
    BlackBerry Z30..I love it.
    02-26-14 03:10 PM
    That's nice to hear dude.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 03:12 PM
    You must be new here...
    Thoughts exactly...

Seems like someone has some reading and catching up to do here!
    02-26-14 03:23 PM
    I reject the premise of this thread. There are many good applications available for BlackBerry and BB10 in particular. If what's there isn't enough for you, well, take full advantage of that Android runtime. I do! For instance, Netflix runs like butter on my Z10 under 10.2.1. So what if it's a port? It works and I'm not missing out.

I get that not everyone wants to sideload Snap or download the Amazon Appstore, since there are many Android apps not in BlackBerry World. But you know what? It's not that difficult to install Snap or Amazon, and if you really want apps, then do it and help yourself. BB provides the runtime, and with 10.2.1, there's no need to do conversions to .bar anymore.

Furthermore, applications aren't everything. For me, the most important attributes in a smartphone are security/privacy, the quality of the *phone* itself, and the messaging capabilities. BlackBerry 10 excels at all of these and I am proud to be a BB user and enthusiast.
    02-26-14 03:29 PM
    You must be new here...
    LOL! A perfect laugh for the end of my work day. Thanks for that!
    ravenskman1 likes this.
    02-26-14 03:46 PM
    Heard it before. ZzZzzZzzz

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 04:14 PM
    I am also a hardcore blackberry user. And I have al of the OS's. (Iphone 5, S4, HTC One and the BlackBerry Q10).

On my iPhone I have a lot of apps but ones I use them several time's and than I will stop using them.

The hardcore apps I use are:

* Twitter
    * Instagram
    * Weather apps
    * TV guide
    * Whatsapp
    * BBM
    * Toodledo apps
    * Agenda

As you can see all of the apps are available on the different OS's and still I prefer my blackberry!

Why? Not because I can use the apps above but because of the OS.

The HUB is in my option one of the best invention Blackberry have made. All the alerts in one place no need to open the apps to read your messages.

If people want apps the have to go to the other os's.

For me it is harder to be productive on Android and IOS ( I get 150-200 email's a day (just the one I have reply to)).

Posted via CB10
    rbrar03, damien kupuku and Jrox74 like this.
    02-26-14 04:16 PM
    That's nice to hear dude.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, it is... And I agree with him.
    bbq10l and damien kupuku like this.
    02-26-14 04:23 PM
    But I can post my opinions.. you can skip that..cb is full of choices.

Posted via CB10
    You are correct. It would have been better (probably not) received in one of the many other threads already here on the subject.
    02-26-14 04:32 PM
    What you think..did I talk rubbish or was it true?

Posted via CB10
    Well. Haha I have ever app I need if blackberry world doesn't have it I get it from snap. Until there is a made for BlackBerry App. So you are talking a little rubbish. And there are also great replacement native apps like Igrann. Sooo. Not to he rude or insulting but your talking out of your tukas. There are new apps coming ever day which is great. But the more people who have and use bb10 the more app development will put out apps for it. But until that day we have great alternatives

Posted via CB10
    damien kupuku likes this.
    02-26-14 04:37 PM
    You must be new here...
    Hysterical :-D

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 04:38 PM
87 123 ...