Just my thought. With the Passport soon to hit the market, I'll be honest I'm not that anxious to have the device yet. I'm still happy with the Q10. I have been since the day I had it. No question the bigger screen is a plus but perhaps for some this might be a reason to own one? I'm interested in the Passport but just not as of yet..

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 09:04 AM
    I want to go play with one. But like you I'm not sure I want one. Now if the Z50 ever comes to fruition I would get that in a heartbeat.
    09-15-14 09:13 AM
    I would be happy with just the Q10. It's kinda cute.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    09-15-14 09:22 AM
    Passport.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 09:27 AM
    I love my Q10 but I am developing a new problem: my aging eyesight. My distance vision is 20/15, but my close up vision is abysmal, and I can only operate it with my reading glasses on. The problem is I forget my glasses 50% of the time. I guess that is why I had picked the Note 3, last year. *sigh*
    TgeekB likes this.
    09-15-14 09:47 AM
    If you've got the money, go with the Passport.

Posted from my Z30 using CB10
    09-15-14 03:11 PM
    I love my Q10 but I am developing a new problem: my aging eyesight. My distance vision is 20/15, but my close up vision is abysmal, and I can only operate it with my reading glasses on. The problem is I forget my glasses 50% of the time. I guess that is why I had picked the Note 3, last year. *sigh*
    My eyes are beyond awful, so while I love my Q (and my old Curve before it), large fonts and small screens don't mix all that well. If I like the new keyboard on the Passport I may go ahead and get one.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 03:14 PM
    I had thought that i'd grab a passport and give it a try, but the more I think of it the more I realize just how much I love the form factor of the Q10.

On top of that, I have my Galaxy Tab Pro with me everywhere, so once Blend is released, I may not need the bigger screen from the passport as i'll be able to use both devices.

That being, who knows what will happen when the device is released.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 04:25 PM
    Going through the same thing. The Classic is another option in the middle.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-15-14 05:55 PM
    Before I was like "my next BlackBerry will be Classic".

Now "Classic is almost the same as my Q10.. if I'm gonna buy new phone, it has to be new, so now I want Passport"

This is actually a result from marketing/leaked pictures of passport, that made me got used to the form factor of the phone. Marketing works. The more you see people/sites talk about it, the more you want it.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-14 01:53 AM
    Before I was like "my next BlackBerry will be Classic".

Now "Classic is almost the same as my Q10.. if I'm gonna buy new phone, it has to be new, so now I want Passport"

This is actually a result from marketing/leaked pictures of passport, that made me got used to the form factor of the phone. Marketing works. The more you see people/sites talk about it, the more you want it.

Posted via CB10
    Specs? ;-)

? BlackBerry? I premdict the future's gonna be chenomenal! ?
    09-16-14 03:40 AM
  12. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Passport will be a dream for those like me tired of squinting to see small fonts or small print!!

Of course Passport is stellar, with amazing specs and features coupled with a super innovative and productive large keyboard...

So while I like z10,z30, and q 10... the Passport will be a significant upgrade..... this is The phone to get...

If you can afford it... go for it!

Posted via CB10
    09-16-14 03:50 AM
    Q10 for me. The Passport seems too wide.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-14 03:59 AM
    I've to admit that I initially found the Passport too bizarre looking, but these days, it's beginning to grow on me. On the other hand, the compact form factor of the Q10 is the other reason (the PKB being the first) why I went back to BlackBerry.

I'll most likely keep my two month old Q10 for at least a year and then get the Passport around this time next year. Perhaps by then, it'll cost hopefully half its launch price, just like when I finally pulled the trigger on my Q10. Yeah, I'm a sucker for good bargains.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-14 02:15 PM
    I moved to my Q10 from the Z10. I love the form factor. Will wait until the price on the Passport to decrease before considering. I like compact and efficient devices.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    09-16-14 03:07 PM
    I think I've gotta get a look at the Passport first, and then I'll decide. I might also get myself a Classic - the old BlackBerry form factor is still the best.
    09-16-14 04:32 PM
    Just my thought. With the Passport soon to hit the market, I'll be honest I'm not that anxious to have the device yet. I'm still happy with the Q10. I have been since the day I had it. No question the bigger screen is a plus but perhaps for some this might be a reason to own one? I'm interested in the Passport but just not as of yet..

Posted via CB10
    At this stage in the game PassPort.
    09-16-14 09:37 PM
    At this stage in the game PassPort.
    It's not PassPort as in BlackBerry. It's Passport as in any other normal name. Bugs me when people capitalize the second P

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 01:43 AM
    Passport.