I was considering going to a Passport as my new device. I now have a Q10. What do you think? Is the Passport an upgrade or is the Q10 a better choice to stick with?

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 04:00 PM
    I was considering going to a Passport as my new device. I now have a Q10. What do you think? Is the Passport an upgrade or is the Q10 a better choice to stick with?

Posted via CB10
    The Passport will knock your socks off, it will take about three days to get use to the size , but its the best phone on the market today, in my opinion
    uc_ray likes this.
    05-18-15 04:05 PM
    Totally different devices. While the Passport is a great device, it is huge compared to the Q10. If you can accept that it is a big upgrade.

Be classically hip with the BlackBerry Classic
    uc_ray likes this.
    05-18-15 04:09 PM
    I went Q10 to Passport and I am super happy! But after 6 months I bought again Q10 and both are my favourite devices

 Diplomatic Passport 
    uc_ray and jope28 like this.
    05-18-15 04:15 PM
    i have both, Passport is very much like the Q10 but with a larger battery and a fantastic touch keyboard.
    But i still prefer the Q10 when it comes to mobility despite its tiny screen.
    But if i hadn't bought a Passport i would still be looking for one, as it naturally attires Q10 users and i ended up carrying both!
    I don't think you would regret it
    uc_ray and jope28 like this.
    05-18-15 04:26 PM
    i have both, Passport is very much like the Q10 but with a larger battery and a fantastic touch keyboard.
    But i still prefer the Q10 when it comes to mobility despite its tiny screen.
    But if i hadn't bought a Passport i would still be looking for one, as it naturally attires Q10 users and i ended up carrying both!
    I don't think you would regret it
    Same here! Agreed.

 Diplomatic Passport 
    uc_ray likes this.
    05-18-15 04:30 PM
    I originally had the Passport for factor and preferred the Q10, that changed after about a week of use.
    uc_ray likes this.
    05-21-15 08:27 AM
    My Q10 got stolen a couple of months before the Passport went on the market. I was waiting for the Passport anyway to make the switch. The best phone ever made! But I do miss my little Q10

Posted via the king of phones. The Passport.
    05-21-15 01:23 PM
    I did buy a Passport, but am back to my Q10 as my daily driver. Q10's form factor makes it the perfect phone for me to carry around all day at work or when traveling.
    uc_ray likes this.
    05-21-15 05:58 PM
    Smart, very smart thinking.

  
    05-21-15 06:04 PM
    I absolutely love the Passport. But I do miss the traditional BlackBerry Bold size and shape that the Q10 provided. If they made a phone with the Passport's keyboard and specs in the 3.5"-4" range, I'd ditch the Passport in a heartbeat.

Posted via CB10
    BroncoVAL and uc_ray like this.
    05-21-15 06:15 PM
    You won't regret it. Everything About my Passport is awesome.

Posted via CB10
    uc_ray likes this.
    05-21-15 06:38 PM
    Have Q10, bought a Passport as it's the best of the best BUT kept going back to my Q10 as it was so handy. The Passport is just too big most of the time and in hot weather, there are no big jacket pockets to store the beast. The Q10 is also much better as a phone (talking on I mean...pulling out of my jeans while still seated, and using one handed). With my Passport, I had to stand up and pull the phone out of my jeans, and most times got stuck on the corners. Sometime had to pull out at strange angles and almost dropped as a result. I now have a Classic and it's also very good and the bigger battery (compared to the Q10) gives that extra juice to make it through the day.

Posted via CB10
    uc_ray likes this.
    05-21-15 07:24 PM
    Have Q10, bought a Passport as it's the best of the best BUT kept going back to my Q10 as it was so handy. The Passport is just too big most of the time and in hot weather, there are no big jacket pockets to store the beast. The Q10 is also much better as a phone (talking on I mean...pulling out of my jeans while still seated, and using one handed). With my Passport, I had to stand up and pull the phone out of my jeans, and most times got stuck on the corners. Sometime had to pull out at strange angles and almost dropped as a result. I now have a Classic and it's also very good and the bigger battery (compared to the Q10) gives that extra juice to make it through the day.

Posted via CB10
    After my Q10's screen went black, I'm tempted to get this...

Q10 to Passport?-crackberry-image-john-chen-t-mo-shirt.jpg

... once it's out! :-D

�   Passposted while waiting for the Z-lider....   �
    05-22-15 05:45 AM