2 40.00%
  • Great Job - Lets Bring Em' home

3 60.00%
  • Great Job - Not sure???

0 0%
  • Great Job - But I dont want to say...

0 0%
    Hi all...

I've just been watching a documentary online. One of many I've watched in the past few years regarding 9/11

Although I wouldn't ever think that CB is somewhere to air my personal opinions about it, I hope it may be a place we can share solidarity on the whole thing.

Im not gonna go too deep. I disagree with the whole thing but I wasn't there and I dont profess to know it all... however my poll is simple - Can we create a BB community that doesnt merely strive to better the handset or better productivity? Can we strive to, after all these years - still be heard? Can we be a true community that stands up to be counted?

Without too much drama in words. I would like to pay tribute and herald to all our soldiers out there (not just in Iraq) but worldwide, Id like to salute the coalition for what it does - I dont agree with most of it, but our guys are our guys and thats it. They do what they have to.

This may not be the place to do it - but I seriously hope that (although it may have been done before) we dont forget them and make this the biggest post to let them know that they matter.

RIP - to those fallen
    and long live to those that are still protecting us.

modestly

talk-to-frank
    04-22-09 07:49 PM
    and... as a BB/CB nation there has GOTTA be something we can do to support them!
    04-22-09 08:44 PM
    this should be in the OT forum:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/
    04-22-09 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD