The letter is swell and serves as both a "hang in there" and a "thank you" to the BlackBerry faithful. The haters can just eff off.
    10-17-13 02:24 PM
    BlackBerry does have 4 new phones coming out next year if you remember correctly. They have said they are committed to being successful.

Posted via CB10
    I'm assuming you're using the term "committed" in the same way it was used to describe all those Apps that were committed to BB10.

For BB's sake, I hope their commitment to success means more than the worthless hot air they spouted about those committed Apps.
    10-17-13 04:17 PM
    I don't know about the app situation, may be something beyond their control. Seems there was an article about that on this site a couple of days ago. I have all the apps I need @ this time. Maybe you should consider another phone if you are not happy with BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 05:23 PM
    I for one was glad to see the letter, I think it was very well written. I have been thinking that we need to hear form BlackBerry� to CO. ; now we have.

I think they may be moving away form the consumer market a bit. I have noticed that they now just offer 5 phones on there site [ Z30,Z10,Q10,Bold & Curve] just two with the 7os, a Bold and Curve all the torch 9xxx series are gone.
    10-17-13 10:21 PM
    It's called "begging"...

Posted via CB10 on my Verizon Z10. 10.2.0.1725
    JeepBB likes this.
    10-17-13 11:41 PM
    I don't know about the app situation, may be something beyond their control. Seems there was an article about that on this site a couple of days ago. I have all the apps I need @ this time. Maybe you should consider another phone if you are not happy with BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10

Is anything within BB's control?

I ask only because from what I read on these forums, it's all the fault of those pesky shorts, the media, biased reviewers, and paid Apple shills.

It'll be interesting to discover if BB have the competence to sell thelcompany.

Thanks for the advice btw, I've moved to WinPhone. :|

JBB
    kevinnugent likes this.
    10-18-13 01:54 AM
31 12