I just had an odd dialogue box show up on my Z10 (currently running 10.2.0.1047) with the message in the headline, and a description stating, "This email provider may not be trustworthy. Personal information may not be protected."

"Provider identity not verifiable" message-img_00000120.png

After clicking details, I see a message about a certificate for Plesk being expired.

"Provider identity not verifiable" message-img_00000121.png

"Provider identity not verifiable" message-img_00000122.png

Has anyone else seen this? I apologize if this has been covered in another thread, but a search returned nothing on the subject.

I had Wi-Fi turned on at the time, and Comcast (my ISP) appears to be having an outage at the moment, so I'm thinking it may have something to do with that. I just didn't want to assume that it wasn't cause for concern.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted via BBCBZ10
    08-09-13 07:41 AM
    What app is this showing up in?
    08-09-13 07:56 AM
    I've only seen that when setting up a new email account for a domain that I control through a shared host. That looks like the case here given the Plesk message. OP, if you trust yourself and your hosting provider, I wouldn't worry about it.
    08-09-13 08:11 AM
    What app is this showing up in?
    I believe it showed up while I wasn't even in an app the first time. I did open the browser, BBM, and CB10 before it showed up the second time though. I haven?t seen it since.

Posted via BBCBZ10
    08-09-13 09:47 AM
    I've only seen that when setting up a new email account for a domain that I control through a shared host. That looks like the case here given the Plesk message. OP, if you trust yourself and your hosting provider, I wouldn't worry about it.
    The only email accounts I have set up on the device are my work address(exchange), AOL, and Gmail, which don't seem like they would fall under this scenario. Strange to say the least.

Posted via BBCBZ10
    vincentkong likes this.
    08-09-13 09:51 AM