just wondering if there are any pros or cons on combined or separate email sms boxes?
    04-23-09 08:34 AM
    It's really just preference and volume. Do you get 200 emails a day? Do you often find yourself hunting for a text message from yesterday, somewhere between today's 200 emails and yesterdays? I don't typically get more than 25 emails a day because I only have my personal email on my BB. As a result, combining the inboxes works well for me because everything that goes in it is personal in nature, not work related, and I don't have any issue finding a text that gets mixed in.
    04-23-09 08:39 AM
    It's really just preference and volume. Do you get 200 emails a day? Do you often find yourself hunting for a text message from yesterday, somewhere between today's 200 emails and yesterdays? I don't typically get more than 25 emails a day because I only have my personal email on my BB. As a result, combining the inboxes works well for me because everything that goes in it is personal in nature, not work related, and I don't have any issue finding a text that gets mixed in.
    so really it is just a question of one box being to full? in that case, yeah, it would work for me. I only get personal emails, and not a bunch of txt messages...

but..i have 2 personal email accounts on my BB. is there a way that i can get only one of my email addresses in my "messages" folder?
    04-23-09 08:40 AM
    Nope, everything goes into the "messages" folder, by default.
    04-23-09 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD