Is .713 only for the Storm 2? I have a Storm 1 that I am using right now and I thought it was at the latest version at .328.
    I'm running .871 on my Storm 1 and it has the Show Key Indicator (I just changed my setting. I didn't know that was available.)

I'm getting tired of waiting for the next generation Storm.
    11-16-10 04:40 PM
    heres my dream Storm 3

More info here.
    11-27-10 04:16 PM
    That would be sweeeeeeeet!
    11-28-10 06:23 PM
    heres my dream Storm 3

More info here.
    Pls.,..whennnnn????Been waiting for this!!
    11-28-10 07:29 PM
    No green and red Call/End buttons?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-10 07:53 AM
    @Hasan, thank you again for the mention and picture posting as well as the website link.
    When you have a device that has a full touch screen capability, do you really need a device that has a talk and end key. I think by now that minimal design of the iPhone has shown us that. Look at Windows Phone 7 requirements, 3 buttons only! Designing this BlackBerry TK2 Harmony Concept takes note of these minimal designs that work great. Don't get me wrong, I'm not doing any copycat designs, my heart is with BlackBerry and these small eliminations can be made to the next full screen touch capacitive BlackBerry if approached correctly.
    11-29-10 11:00 AM
    I like the physical buttons, not to mention they usually override any touchscreen freeze ups.

Its not the look that is the real problem, its the follow through. Will it have enough memory, will it lock up when tilted, will its browser be smooth, will the resolution be great, will the battery last longer than most phones.
    11-29-10 05:27 PM
    Love BB with sure press. I have the Storm I and will never go back to the little button BB. Wish Verizon will get the new Storm or the Torch to go with the PLAYBOOK. Can't wait for it to come out. OR I HATE TO SAY IT I WILL BE DOING THE APPLE THING WHEN IT COMES TO VERIZON. I hate saying that.
    11-29-10 11:34 PM
    I agree with most of the ops specs, including the exclusion of SurePress. The Torch does have a crap on screen keyboard, and SurePress would help it for sure. However, a good on screen keyboard, like the iPhone, trumps SurePress for me and would help the phone be thinner without the mechanism.

In terms of referencing a number of iPhone items: I see nothing wrong with that, and it is overlaying iPhone features on a BB, not asking for an iPhone. I want to keep what makes my BB a BB, but I would like some iPhone or Android features tacked on for sure!
    12-02-10 06:10 PM
    Love BB with sure press. I have the Storm I and will never go back to the little button BB. Wish Verizon will get the new Storm or the Torch to go with the PLAYBOOK. Can't wait for it to come out. OR I HATE TO SAY IT I WILL BE DOING THE APPLE THING WHEN IT COMES TO VERIZON. I hate saying that.
    Before I got my Droid X, SurePress was one of the reasons I was holding out for the Storm 3. However, after using Swype for a few weeks, SurePress seems kludgy and slow. I can't imagine going back to it.

I would strongly encourage anybody to look at Android before considering an iPhone. Android's widgets are a great step forward in functionality; I can see my calendar and weather on the lock screen, and I can preview email and Google Voice messages from the homescreen.
    12-02-10 07:17 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD