Hello all,
    I think someone may be deleting my txt messages. I know my memory is not too full. And it's pretty random. If someone were to delete a txt msg from my blackberry would it log it somewhere? Like in a log to show activity on the phone or something? That way I can prove it?

Thank you for your help.
    07-27-10 06:59 AM
    The only way to retrieve a deleted text message is to have your carrier print a SMS sheet for you. And you need a court/police order for proof of evidence for that.

Other than that, password lock your BB = problem solved.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-10 07:11 AM
    I really don't care to have the message. Just the proof that someone has deleted a txt msg. Does it not log it on the phone anywhere?

Thank you
    07-27-10 07:17 AM
    I really don't care to have the message. Just the proof that someone has deleted a txt msg. Does it not log it on the phone anywhere?

Thank you
    it may in the event log.....

on the home screen press & hold ALT and press L G L G (lowercase)
    07-27-10 08:07 AM
    Also, instead of an SMS Sheet, if your carrier provides it, you usually can get a list of all text messages sent/received.

On my carrier AT&T, both online when it updates and on the monthly bill, under your data usage, you get a list of all text messages containing only the information of sent or received, time, and number.

If you have access to something like this, you could compare text messages received on your phone to a list of all text messages you supposedly received from the carrier.
    07-27-10 09:21 AM
    Save the messages, they will show up in your saved messages folder. Leave them in your main message list, if someone is deleting them you will know by what is in your saved folder. Leave the bait!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-10 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD