Folks,

If we want this blackberry nation to succeed in this iPhone and Android era, we all need to open our mouths and push the blackberry platform as a productivity device, not a glorified portable game system........
    We really need to push it for the people at BlackBerry and the end user/enterprise users that love their devices.

We need to create the excitement and buzz that BlackBerry needs to succeed!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    johnm137 and Shumsher like this.
    08-24-14 06:30 PM
    I'll start going door to door tomorrow.

Q10, N5, N10.
    08-24-14 06:33 PM
    IMHO, BlackBerry needs to act like they have skin (which they do!) in the game and promote, market, and advertise the product. No problem supporting a user WOM effort but come on BlackBerry...spend some money marketing.

"Dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    08-24-14 07:12 PM
    ....and I'll give out flyers at every intersection!!

Posted via CB10 with my z30
    08-24-14 07:14 PM
    I will just wait for them to experience big problems with their phones like hacks and malwares.

And then I will just say "bohoo, that's why I'm using BlackBerry 10. :P".

Hehehe
    08-24-14 07:21 PM
    I'd be happy to. When can we discuss salary and benefits packages with them?
    08-24-14 07:32 PM
    Paragon Software is doing it already!

Just discovered and posted this:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=954656

Haha, some sneaky subliminal or what.... ? :-)

? BlackBerry? I premdict the future's gonna be chenomenal! ?
    08-24-14 07:33 PM
    I'll bring Punch and Pie to the marketing meetings.
    almachristinah likes this.
    08-24-14 08:15 PM
    Everyone loves punch and pie

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 08:22 PM
    I'd rather have beer and pretzels.

Q10, N5, N10.
    almachristinah likes this.
    08-24-14 08:30 PM
    Albeit, I agree, BlackBerry MUST do it from their end, too...

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 08:44 PM
    Preaching to the choir on this one! I have been screaming from my soapbox for some time now. A little help from BlackBerry would be nice. Tell the people what bb10 can do please! Best phone ever!

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 09:14 PM
    That's the job of Blackberry to promote their hardware and services not mine. I will never do it. if a company cannot promote itself either they hire a PR company to do it or close the door. I am a consumer not a walking billboard.
    08-24-14 09:35 PM
    Chen gives me a passport (or Z20) and I'll flaunt it wherever I roam ^^

Z10STL100-2/10.2.2.1531
    08-24-14 10:11 PM
    ....and I'll give out flyers at every intersection!!

I was at Best Buy on Stonechurch Rd. today at Hamilton Ontario lcation and can not find any Blackberry phone on display at all. I doubt of myself and circle around a couple times but still found nothing, event at the location where it used to dedicate for BB only and event the BB logo was no longer there. It's sad, this is only 75 mins. max from BB home town, I dont want to spread the negative but this is no word of lie.
    I hope Blackberry better doing somethings quickly, some real commercial to wake up more people or just wake themself up.
    08-24-14 10:43 PM
    Word of mouth is the best advertising but BlackBerry does have to get our there and blow its own horn! Sure they are targeting primarily the enterprise market but with so many things happening right now in regard to the competition it's as though they are not even picking up the opportunities thrown at their feet. For example: 1) iPhone users are experiencing a whack of spam but BBM has superior security and is not subject to spam; 2) Several world leaders had their phones tapped in the latest round of spy scandals, so they adopt BlackBerry devices as they are secure; 3)BlackBerry's new offerings (Passport and Classic) are about to be released,yet there isn't a peep about them in the mobile arena compared with the advertising that Apple and Samsung are pumping out. There are many more examples as I am sure everyone is aware. The faithful know the benefits of owning a BlackBerry but we can only do so much. It's time for BlackBerry to make some noise and shake a few trees! OK, my rant is over.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 10:47 PM
    I don't mind sharing how pleased I am with my BlackBerry (I do that already), but the company really needs to start doing some serious advertising from their end, too.

Now if they want to pay me to be a BlackBerry Evangelist, that's another story.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9930 via the CB Forums app
    08-24-14 10:54 PM
    I'll start some lemonade stand

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 10:58 PM
    Sorry, BlackBerry has to step up and improve advertising and carrier relations and incentives. Anyone I show my Z30 to is impressed, then they get swayed by Android apps or Apple simplicity, mostly because they can't find a BlackBerry in the store and because the reps won't sell them one. One of my colleagues bought an S4, despite asking for a BlackBerry after seeing mine. To this day she regrets her purchase.

And it goes beyond us consumers. If another thread is correct, ESPN may be ditching BlackBerry. This is bad advertising, and perhaps the result of that company's ignorance of what BB10 can offer.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 11:12 PM
    If ESPN ditches BlackBerry it most likely will be the result of another company offering the network more money and "incentives" to do so.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 11:20 PM
    This morning while walking my dog I posted flyers on all the lampposts. Right over the lost and found cat flyers!!

JesseBabe23 and Coraya like this.
    08-25-14 07:04 AM
    IMHO, BlackBerry needs to act like they have skin (which they do!) in the game and promote, market, and advertise the product. No problem supporting a user WOM effort but come on BlackBerry...spend some money marketing.

"Dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    Gotta spend money to make moneym you're right about thatm it's like they're relying on word of mouth. One of their biggest mistakes was not promoting BB10 during the superbowl before the Q10 was released. That's what so many people expected. And screw it, release your devices at that time, screw the holidays. Release it day after the super bowl, impulse bids farewell to wallets everywhere

Posted via Q10RR
    08-25-14 07:08 AM
    Well if they need a promoter in the Netherlands all they have to do is send me an email
    08-25-14 07:17 AM
    I agree that BlackBerry itself needs to step up to the marketing plate. Even if it is from a business sense. Get the word out and let the media know. I have received more positive comments in regards to my Z10 and Q10. But how do u recommend a phone that cannot be found at the carriers?

Typed with my Q10, or Z10, or Q10, or...
    08-25-14 07:28 AM
    Promote it to who? How many times does BB have to say that they aren't in the consumer market and are focusing on enterprise before that will finally sink in. Unless you are promoting it to CEO's of business then you are promoting a product to a group that BB doesn't care about at the moment.
    08-25-14 11:15 AM
35 12