Anyone using a program to turn WiFi off? I would like to hear some reports on how well they work?
    Tried WiFi Hero and it's no good.
    12-25-09 10:31 AM
    Manage Connections-> Wifi-> Uncheck.

Seriously though, what I did is added the "WiFi toggle" in QL to my QL apps list. So I hit my QL hotspot on my theme, hit the WiFi toggle, and enable/disable wifi. Cheap, easy, fun.
    12-25-09 11:17 AM
    Manage Connections-> Wifi-> Uncheck.

Seriously though, what I did is added the "WiFi toggle" in QL to my QL apps list. So I hit my QL hotspot on my theme, hit the WiFi toggle, and enable/disable wifi. Cheap, easy, fun.
    Yeah that is exactly what i do too. I tried out 'wifi hero' that would be nice in theory but keep shutting my connection off at home for some reason so i ditched it quick
    12-25-09 11:33 AM
    +1 QL's toggle is working fine, I also use BT toggle as well.
    12-25-09 02:34 PM
    hahaha, your gonna use memory space to be able to have an app to turn wifi off when its two clicks away on your phone
    12-25-09 03:59 PM
    Damn, I've had QL since I had my Storm1 and didn't realize there was a wifi toggle integrated. Thanks jlsparks.
    12-25-09 04:11 PM
    I wish I'd finally get the pin for my Storm 2 for QL, I can't live without it!
    12-25-09 05:27 PM
    Damn, I've had QL since I had my Storm1 and didn't realize there was a wifi toggle integrated. Thanks jlsparks.
    my christmas gift to you shady
    12-25-09 05:48 PM
    I wish I'd finally get the pin for my Storm 2 for QL, I can't live without it!
    Did you switch your pin in your mobihand account? All of my apps matched after I did it.
    12-25-09 05:49 PM
    Did you switch your pin in your mobihand account? All of my apps matched after I did it.
    Yes I did that early early this morning around 3am, and have yet to have any pins swapped out except for a few where I personally contacted the developer in order to change them.
    12-25-09 05:56 PM
    mobihand should have done it immediately
    12-25-09 06:13 PM
    You have last changed the Device ID on 12/25/2009. To avoid fraud, your new Change Device ID request has to be approved by MobiHand customer support. You will receive an email when your request has been processed (usually the same day).

Well it hasn't been 24 hours and it is a Holiday, but still I need QL and the Storm 2 version of Storm Slider.
    12-25-09 06:20 PM
    hahaha, your gonna use memory space to be able to have an app to turn wifi off when its two clicks away on your phone
    Hate to say it...but I agree. It's really strange that folks want an app to do something that takes a couple of clicks. Guess I'm a bit picky. Unless an app gives me a significant service, it doesn't find a place on my device. Having said that, everyone is different. If the OP finds a need for the app, more power to him/her.
    12-25-09 06:43 PM
    Well it hasn't been 24 hours and it is a Holiday, but still I need QL and the Storm 2 version of Storm Slider.

You should get it soon I did mine Wednesday night and got my email from mobihand yesterday afternoon. It is the holiday
    Merry christmas hope you get it soon.
    12-25-09 06:49 PM
    You should get it soon I did mine Wednesday night and got my email from mobihand yesterday afternoon. It is the holiday
    Merry christmas hope you get it soon.
    I guess I'm just an impatient person when it comes to apps, but Merry Christmas to you and Happy Holidays!
    12-25-09 08:06 PM
    I'm just curious; why is this in the S1 forum instead of S2? U red-headed stepchildren don't get no WiFi to toggle!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-09 11:20 AM
    wifi hero has strange affect on my 9700. Seems to work just fine, except that after awhile it starts turning my EDGE service to GSM. 3g still works, but when I hit an EDGE area, it goes to GSM and I cannot get to EDGE. turning off WIFI hero and reboot and I'm back to EDGE. Tried a number of times - so I know it's wifi hero's fault.
    01-02-10 04:55 PM
    i deleted it off my storm 2, it didnt do squat for me like it should. I would have to reboot to get my wifi back sometimes also
    01-02-10 05:05 PM
    Anyone using a program to turn WiFi off? I would like to hear some reports on how well they work?
    Tried WiFi Hero and it's no good.
    Not sure I understand this thread. The 9530 doesn't have WiFi.
    01-02-10 07:33 PM
    I'm just curious; why is this in the S1 forum instead of S2?
    Oops, I just posted the same question above. My bad.
    01-02-10 07:34 PM
    We need an app to turn Wifi on first before we need one to turn it off... We haven't figured out how to do that on the S1 yet...
    01-03-10 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD