I have been searching and searching for a GPS tracking program that allows the user to go back and retrace the route on their phone. Every program I've seen only lets you go look at it on the computer. Anybody know if one?

Only hiccup is I have the 8320 with Freedom 2000 keychain. Trimble Outdoors seemed to be a good program for this sort of thing but it is not compatible with my phone.
    10-14-08 12:29 PM
    I believe GPSed will let you retrace your route on your phone. I used it with my 8830 and Freedom Keychain 2000. It's free to try, but it's been implicated in a serious OS problem. Search the forum for GPSed and you'll find the thread that discusses the problems with it. It may have been fixed.
    10-14-08 01:26 PM
    i tried GPSed already, i didn't have any issues with it except it didn't upload routes to the website all the way.

i didn't see any capabilities for actually bringing the route back up on the phone, except i guess in that original format but i'd like to be able to have it on a map. i might be asking a lot i guess, maybe i just need to get a magellan or something.
    10-14-08 01:35 PM
    I use a Garmin Forerunner 205 for running and hiking. Once you download your route from the device to your PC, you can upload the route to Google Earth. That's really fun. Plus, the Garmin is designed for outdoor use and is moisture and shock and sweat resistant.
    10-14-08 01:42 PM
    I use a Garmin Forerunner 205 for running and hiking. Once you download your route from the device to your PC, you can upload the route to Google Earth. That's really fun. Plus, the Garmin is designed for outdoor use and is moisture and shock and sweat resistant.
    Wow! Checking out the new models.
    Can I use one of those as GPS tracker for my 8100?
    Can they connect, bluetoothwise?
    10-21-08 06:31 AM
    The 205 does not have bluetooth. It fits into a custom cradle that has a mini-USB connector on the side, so there's no way to interface it to a BlackBerry.
    10-21-08 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD