So here I am fluidly swiping words on my Z10. So far I've written a children's story on it without recourse to a pen or a computer. I make up stories out of my crazy head to my daughter at night and then bang out notes in Remember and then write and fine tune in Docs to Go. This phone has completely taken over my life. And I am one of less than 2.5 million owners of it. What an honour! As a consumer, rather than a share holder, I absolutely know I have the best device for my needs. And I have tried other devices. Blackberry's lack of impact in the market does not cause me to bewail the individuals involved, but, rather, saddens me that More people have not seen the excellence that is BB10. Dudes,the Earnings Report does not turn your device into a piece of crap. For my needs it is the BEST device. A couple of million of them out there huh? Well let's get in a frickin circle and hold a couple of million hippy hands together and will this crap to popularity. In my opinion, for my needs, BB10 is better than Android, better than Ios and better than WP. Nuff said.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 07:58 PM
    Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us
    06-29-13 08:32 PM
    So here I am fluidly swiping words on my Z10. So far I've written a children's story on it without recourse to a pen or a computer. I make up stories out of my crazy head to my daughter at night and then bang out notes in Remember and then write and fine tune in Docs to Go. This phone has completely taken over my life. And I am one of less than 2.5 million owners of it. What an honour! As a consumer, rather than a share holder, I absolutely know I have the best device for my needs. And I have tried other devices. Blackberry's lack of impact in the market does not cause me to bewail the individuals involved, but, rather, saddens me that More people have not seen the excellence that is BB10. Dudes,the Earnings Report does not turn your device into a piece of crap. For my needs it is the BEST device. A couple of million of them out there huh? Well let's get in a frickin circle and hold a couple of million hippy hands together and will this crap to popularity. In my opinion, for my needs, BB10 is better than Android, better than Ios and better than WP. Nuff said.

Posted via CB10
    I think a lot of people agree with you. It's the disgusted ones we hear from tho. The ones who say they are "selling every piece of BB equipment" they have. Bah! It doesn't diminish my device at all!

Thanks for expressing your opinion!!!!
    grover5 likes this.
    06-29-13 08:32 PM
    My Q10 does everything I need + more.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 08:55 PM
    Awesome post, and I completely relate. Love this thing!

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 08:57 PM
    My Z10 continues to serve me superbly. Yes there was the initial learning curve, but man was it ever worth it. Some people may scoff at the thought of having to learn how BB10 works, but how else are capabilities supposed to be advanced if everything stays the same? I love the flow and seamless multitasking of BB10. It truly moves in the way I like to work. The earnings report has absolutely no bearing on how amazing this phone really is, and I know I'm not alone in saying that.

Keep marching forward BlackBerry. True genius is rarely appreciated immediately, and I really do believe that BB10 is a marvel of an OS.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 09:56 PM
    Loved it

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 10:01 PM
    Thanks OP. I couldn't agree more. I struggle to put my Z10 down. I use it constantly.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 10:10 PM
    I feel u and agree. Definitely addicted to mine.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    06-29-13 10:39 PM
    Great read

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 11:38 PM
    Definitely addicted to mine as well and it continues to work superbly even after the earnings call. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 12:09 AM