Didn't we alredy discuss this? A bit late to the party, are we?
    The presence of the beta was discussed? Oh dear... I must have created my own party.

To be clear: Office Mobile is different from Office Suite. D2G is a relatively poor substitute. IMHO of course.

The Android suite shouldn't be available to folks who are not in the G+ beta testing group.
    TgeekB likes this.
    09-16-15 04:13 PM
    To be clear: Office Mobile is different from Office Suite. D2G is a relatively poor substitute. IMHO of course.
    Case in point. Nothing new added...
    09-16-15 04:14 PM
    Case in point. Nothing new added...
    LOL. Cool.
    diegonei likes this.
    09-16-15 04:16 PM
    Thanks, all. This has been very helpful. My conclusion, although I love the BB10 OS, is that there really is no choice for Blackberry other than to commit to supporting Android and iOS as their primary business strategy. I still believe that the BB10 platform is excellent, but that does not compensate for the "network effect" advantage that iOS and Android currently hold. Selfishly, I would be very happy if Blackberry can continue to offer BB10 with some kind of functional Android run time for the next year or two, but BB10 cannot save the handset business. Not even if they offered the most powerful chip on the most beautiful screen both with and without physical keyboards for $250 ea.

Software drives hardware purchases, not the other way around.
    I mostly concur.

It's an ecosystem battle now. I hope BB10 can survive.
    09-16-15 04:17 PM
    This is true... if you're talking about the PC/Mac software. Office MObile is JUST AS BAD as Docs2Go. The Office Web does a better job...
    How do you come to this conclusion? Office mobile apps are magnitudes better than Docs2Go. Office mobile has better editing options, and save/update documents in a manner that conform seamlessly with word/excel/powerpoint documents. Especially when taking into account multiple users editing and contributing to the same documents simultaneously. How exactly do you come to a different conclusion? Microsoft Office Mobile going cross platform was one of the largest software godsends in the past couple/few years. The Office Web simply does not measure up to the requirements of instantaneous updates in a word/excel document. Docs2Go and the other options (quickoffice, polaris, etc...) all too often throw in garbage data that really screw with document collaboration.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
    TgeekB likes this.
    09-16-15 04:56 PM
    How do you come to this conclusion? Office mobile apps are magnitudes better than Docs2Go. Office mobile has better editing options, and save/update documents in a manner that conform seamlessly with word/excel/powerpoint documents. Especially when taking into account multiple users editing and contributing to the same documents simultaneously. How exactly do you come to a different conclusion? Microsoft Office Mobile going cross platform was one of the largest software godsends in the past couple/few years. The Office Web simply does not measure up to the requirements of instantaneous updates in a word/excel document. Docs2Go and the other options (quickoffice, polaris, etc...) all too often throw in garbage data that really screw with document collaboration.
    Neither can handle something as simple as an image in the header or comments. Both work fine on the browser though. From a collaboration standpoint, yeah, they all are sufferable. But from a simple "let me bloody see the file as it was meant to be seen and read comments from my employees"... Well...
    09-16-15 07:01 PM
    Oh, it was Onedrive not Onedrive for business.
    As for Lync 2015, I can't remember if I used SNAP or Cobalt Play Store.
    Yea I'm not getting the Onedrive client to work for my Onedrive for biz account

Posted via CB10
    11-29-15 12:07 PM
    I know a lack of the top medical apps drove some from BlackBerry 10. Also a lack of some engineering, legal, and research apps.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-15 01:48 PM
33 12