Hey guys- just got my first blackberry, after switching from a tp2 and mytouch I went to sprint. Problem : my tour was really fast the first day and now seems sluggish, I haven't downloaded anything but a few themes. Any help would be appreciated

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 05:01 PM
    Hey guys- just got my first blackberry, after switching from a tp2 and mytouch I went to sprint. Problem : my tour was really fast the first day and now seems sluggish, I haven't downloaded anything but a few themes. Any help would be appreciated

A "few" themes shouldn't have caused such a change in the performance unless they brought along some baggage (viruses)... You might want to make sure these themes came from a reputable developer or have been scanned for threats. Sorry this was your first experience with a BlackBerry!
    09-12-09 05:27 PM
    Pull out ur battery and put back in berrys like that once n a while

09-12-09 05:28 PM
    Make sure you don't have too many applications running in the background. Hold down the blackberry key for a few seconds to see what's running. The back button or end key does not actually close an app. To close an app you must click the blackberry button (don't hold down this time) and select "close" option. Just a suggestion.

09-12-09 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD