Hi everyone,

Hoping someone can help. I just recently purchased a Torch 9800 and I am encountering issues in my Messages application screen. I am noticing that when I am in my messages screen, sometimes my messages - whether it is Unread or Read - will sometimes show, and sometimes disappear, when I haven't deleted it. I have to exit the Messages screen and open another application (for example, my blackberry messenger app) and then go back to the Messages screen, to see my messages re-appear. This is also occurring for other messages such as my read/unread emails. Can someone please let me know what is going on? I have never encountered this problem with my Curve or my Bold.

Thanks!
    12-20-10 12:45 PM
    Should have stuck to the bold and made it purple...
    12-20-10 01:05 PM
    Hey I know this thread seems to have ended a while ago, but I have the same problem and there is no seemingly simple answer to it. I also have a picture, so if you could refer to:

I am noticing that when I am in my messages screen, sometimes my messages - whether it is Unread or Read - will sometimes show, and sometimes disappear, when I haven't deleted it. I have to exit the Messages screen and open another application (for example, my blackberry messenger app) and then go back to the Messages screen, to see my messages re-appear. This is also occurring for other messages such as my read/unread emails.
    Here is the screenshot of the problem. By the way, doing a reset of the phone didn't help, I didn't totally wipe it but I pulled the battery. Didn't help.
    Last edited by brianhd93; 05-11-11 at 02:57 PM.
    05-11-11 02:51 PM
    what OS are you running... i think i read somewhere that users running .246 had similar problems... i am running .448 and do not have any such issues... you might consider an OS upgrade, unless anyone else has a workaround for you...
    05-11-11 03:21 PM
    i'd try wiping it or updating it if you can.

Or get a replacement from your carrier.
    05-11-11 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD