Ever since I upgraded to BB messenger last week I have had some strange problems:

1) All of a sudden when I would type name under persons to invite the drop down menu of names would not appear

2) I could not save changes made to my address book

3) when composing an email the names would not show up in drop down menu (this happened today)

When I reboot the problems corrected themselves. However this is troubling. Could it be related to BB messenger 5.0 since these problems all started occuring recently? Has anyone else had these issues?
    10-16-09 02:16 PM
    Are you talking about whenever you are trying to compose an e-mail? what do you mean my the invite drop down menu?
    10-16-09 02:18 PM
    Yes when I compose an email and start typing the name of recipient the list of names do not appear.

What I meant was also in bb messenger the same thing happend when I start typing a name to invite to join my friend list on bb messenger no names appear there also.
    10-16-09 02:22 PM
    Hmm, I can't say that I have heard of this problem yet. I haven't noticed it on my BB, and I haven't heard of anyone else having the problem either. Have you uninstalled BBM and re-installed it?
    10-16-09 02:34 PM
    No I haven't. Maybe I will. Do I have to back up my contacts first?
    10-16-09 02:35 PM
    No I haven't. Maybe I will. Do I have to back up my contacts first?
    It'd probably be a good idea... good call on that, because since you'll be deleting BBM all together it may take the contacts with it.
    10-16-09 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD