i have a parrot CK3000 ? in my truck and have had it for 5 years. all previous phones have worked great including a blakberry curve. my latest phone (9650 Bold) is not working well at all. when i make a call, the other party says that there is so much background noise, that they can barely hear me talking. ive contacted sprint. they say it is a parrot problem. i have switched out the parrot, and parrot tech support says its the blackberry. i dont know what to do. any suggestions. FYI, the sprint rep. connected to the parrot with his new HTC evo, and had the same problem. im wondering if it is just the new tecnology of the newer phones. ?????????
    10-08-10 11:08 AM
    I have a Parrot CK3200 and it works great with my 9650. I'm not sure but I think CK3000 and CK3200 are the same except for the display. I probably can't be of much help, but have you tried updating the Parrot software to the latest revision? You can do it from a laptop via Bluetooth. I do have the latest Parrot software rev, installed when I still had a Curve, but the 9650 paired without problem and people tell me it sounds spectacular. So at least there's hope :-)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    10-08-10 09:00 PM
    i had the same problem with my 9650 and parrott. i have since upgraged to the 6.0.0.280 leak and it fixed the static noise problem. i still have a problem with the bluetooth disconnecting and reconnecting if i make several calls in a row.
    10-17-10 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD