Hey guys I have a quick question about using my gmail account on my pearl. I just got wifi working today and so I logged into my gmail account. I can see my emails and all the things I normally do but I cant click on my emails it wont let me what am I doing wrong?
    Oh and I went to google.com and then clicked on gmail to get there.
    04-21-09 06:34 PM
    Try with Opera Mini
    04-21-09 06:36 PM
    Well I just downloaded gmail mobile. I tried to run the program and it first said please wait a while while its loading the first time. Then it said this program requires a working data connection. Please chec your signal strength and connection settings, it says other stuff but I cant scroll down to read it. I know my connection is fine, how can I fix this??
    04-21-09 06:47 PM
    I thought that you were talking about the web version. I have the same problem with that app, i dont have a data plan and i have the same BB. Try to put the correct APN options. Sometimes my gmail app works but sometimes it says that i need a better network connection.
    04-21-09 07:28 PM
    Oh yeah I just realized what it was saying by you saying it. I dont have a data plan either. I just now realized that they were saying it required that.
    Weird now that I downloaded their app, I can click on my emails andopen them up. And it goes ito standard view and not the basic one. HEHE.
    Whatever.
    04-21-09 07:50 PM
    Honest I haven't problem with gmail, so far!
    04-22-09 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD