Hey guys, just now, my curve 9300's trackpad got it's mind of its own. WHen i attempt to scroll through my apps/use the browser/whatever that requires scrolling through icons, it begins to scroll on its own whether it's up or down.

Does anyone have any solutions to this problem?

I already tried pulling the battery.
    03-31-11 08:51 PM
    nobody has any fix?
    04-01-11 08:44 AM
    Tried a battery pull yet? Has it been exposed to moisture? Have you recently added any new apps or updates? Not enough info to diagnose.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-11 09:45 AM
    I've downloaded BerryBuzz and as soon as i started using it, thats what happened. I've since then uninstalled berrybuzz to see if it fixes the problem, but no luck.
    04-01-11 09:47 AM
    Always Battery Pull after installs and uninstalls. Keep us posted!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-11 09:52 AM
    I even tried downgrading to os5, hoping that it was a software issue, turns out the problem is still there...
    04-01-11 10:39 AM
    I'd try doing a full wipe with BBSAK and then installing the latest OS for your phone with AppLoader. If that doesn't fix it, then it was coincidental that it happened when you installed that App and is infact a hardware issue.
    04-01-11 12:02 PM
    I'd try doing a full wipe with BBSAK and then installing the latest OS for your phone with AppLoader. If that doesn't fix it, then it was coincidental that it happened when you installed that App and is infact a hardware issue.
    I will try that and let you know how it goes. Thanks.
    04-01-11 12:07 PM
    Gave up, called Rogers, they're going to replace my phone.
    04-02-11 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD