hey so i am running .822 but even before this ive had a problem being able to watch youtube videos when i have wifi on. i get some error message saying the media cannot be played or something but when i turn wifi off and use my normal 3G/2G network it plays fine..

anyone have a fix for this? i wanna be able to watch youtube with my wifi on thanks
    08-05-10 01:02 PM
    bump anyone?
    08-07-10 08:53 PM
    I thought it was just a bug in my particular phone that did this as well- I leave wifi on all the time I'm at home (have to because I get zero signal at here) and as a result I can't watch youtube, but leave home and switch back to tmo data and I can view it just fine. My other BB has no problem with the wifi issue. Wish I could help but I'm in the same boat! Hope we find a solution here...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-10 10:00 PM
    Just upgraded to .822 myself and have no problems with youtube videos.
    What kind of signal do you have for wifi? Any difference if you move closer to the router? Before 5.0.0.822 I had problems with youtube over wifi in my kitchen. It was the farthest point from my router and had the weakest wifi signal. I found if I moved into the living room where the router was it worked.
    I would also try clearing your cache.

08-08-10 09:45 AM
    My wifi signal should be fairly strong.. I've tried it all over my house at various points in time and even right next to my router but still, can't stream. I've cleared my cache and its still not working sigh thanks for the suggestions

08-10-10 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD