Please I am running os 7.1 from bell mobility on my curve 9360 and every time i try to set up my email this message appear "Unable to open email setup application. Contact your wireless service provider" so what's the problem ? and thank you
    04-02-12 10:27 AM
    Are you able to log into Bell BIS website to edit your e-mail accounts that way?

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=bell (If your carrier is not Bell, then search for your carrier's BIS webpage login)

If that does not help, try contacting your carrier, they will be able to assist.
    Last edited by Oniberry; 04-02-12 at 11:37 AM.
    04-02-12 10:38 AM
    Please I am running os 7.1 from bell mobility on my curve 9360 and every time i try to set up my email this message appear "Unable to open email setup application. Contact your wireless service provider" so what's the problem ? and thank you
    Have you contact your service provider. Do you have a BB data plan?
    04-02-12 11:03 AM

Have you tried:
    A) rebooting the phone?
    B) make sure to be on an official os?

If both are yes, try the above posts suggestions.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 on 7.1.0.342 with Tapatalk and my fingers
    04-02-12 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD