Played with a iPhone today. One major flaw is it lacks customization. For example the photo app had only a few features. The notebook app paled in comparison to BB notes. The voice recorder was also not as nice. I dont give a rat about the camera as I have a nice Canon that I use for serious photography. 640x480 (0.3 MP) is what I normally use when taking pics for phone use, MMS, and FaceBook posts. The video camera on my curve is good enough for my needs. Also a major issue with the iphone is that the built in maps app is not even close to matching the capability of BB maps.

I'm sure I could get 3rd party apps, but whats the point of paying extra for apps that should be included in the phone? Movies, games, and music do not mean the world to me, as I have a nice Macbook and iPod for these uses. I am thinking about moving to the Sprint BB Bold in March.

John
    Last edited by jwolf6589; 02-07-12 at 12:59 PM.
    02-07-12 12:55 PM
    1. Sorry you had to think about switching.
    2. Glad you decided not to.
    3. I'm not sure about this statement "apps that should be included in the phone", but that's why they both sell and have different markets, because they have different features and strengths.
    02-07-12 01:23 PM
    I've never been seriously desirous of an iPhone. There are some nice Androids out there I really like but the iPhone seems so overrated IMO.
    02-07-12 01:45 PM
    Only nice thing about the third party apps is they usually offer more. I paid .99 for a notebook app that blows away the one that bb or the iPhone offered. I switched to the iPhone and love it! Bold touch is nice too though. Different strokes for different folks!
    02-07-12 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD