I hope Blackberry reads this. I need Priv's slide qwerty. The best design ever. Please Priv2.
    03-27-20 01:09 AM
    Agree the Privs a classy looking phone.With smart design.
    nonya10009 likes this.
    03-27-20 06:05 AM
    I loved the Priv and only sold the one I had because of lack of updates. I would definitely go for a Priv 2 with decent specs and if the price was good.
    03-27-20 08:07 AM
    I hope Blackberry reads this. I need Priv's slide qwerty. The best design ever. Please Priv2.
    BlackBerry got out of the phone business in 2016.

They tried to licence the brand, and all 3 licencees have since failed.
    John Albert likes this.
    03-27-20 08:08 AM
    I loved the Priv and only sold the one I had because of lack of updates. I would definitely go for a Priv 2 with decent specs and if the price was good.
    Agreed... The PRIV was an awesome device but unfortunately the specs were subpar from the get go and after 3 years of daily use for me it was getting old and tired... Like me... hahaha

If there was ever a decent manufacture of a PRIV designed smartphone I would most definitely give it serious consideration. But I think we all know that ship has sailed...

Bob
    bakron1 likes this.
    03-27-20 09:48 AM
    The Priv design should be an always:

Vertical Slide
    Qwerty keypad

I got a new battery, repaired port, and added more storage card, and it's fine

I don't care what they call themselves BlackBerry, in Motion, TCL. Whatever - just keep makin these vertical slide qwerty phones.
    03-27-20 10:16 AM
    Agreed... The PRIV was an awesome device but unfortunately the specs were subpar from the get go and after 3 years of daily use for me it was getting old and tired... Like me... hahaha

If there was ever a decent manufacture of a PRIV designed smartphone I would most definitely give it serious consideration. But I think we all know that ship has sailed...

Bob
    I'm not sure what you mean by subpar.

The Priv had flagship specs when it was released.

Perhaps you were referring to the heating issues with a current Snapdragon processors at the time.
    03-27-20 10:19 AM

I don't care what they call themselves BlackBerry, in Motion, TCL. Whatever - just keep makin these vertical slide qwerty phones.
    BlackBerry got out of the phone business in 2016.

They tried to licence the brand, and all 3 licencees have since failed.
    You can call them whatever you want, but they are all out of business.
    03-27-20 10:21 AM
    The Priv design should be an always:

Vertical Slide
    Qwerty keypad

I got a new battery, repaired port, and added more storage card, and it's fine

If anyone (such as UniHertz) is gonna give a shot at a PKB device, it will first have to be a fixed keyboard because that is much cheaper to make than a sliding one.
    03-27-20 12:35 PM