I've been seeing & reading a lot about the upcoming BlackBerry Priv and the posts of Priv OS on various BlackBerry 10 devices and vice versa.

Looking at the Specs of the BlackBerry Priv posted on the CrackBerry page , especially the internal memory of 32GB of which 22GB is available to the user. Therfore the OS storage takes up 10GB of internal storage, meaning if the Priv OS was available to install on BlackBerry 10 devices' the Q5, Z3, Leap would miss out, as they only have 8GB. The Q10, Z10, Z30, Classic have 16GB and may handle to OS. As the Passport has 32GB and can easily handle the OS and leave plenty of space for all your Google Play...

In my opinion. And it is only a small opinion. The Priv OS won't be available for any BlackBerry 10 devices.

Latest Priv by BlackBerry hands on offers up a closer look at the hardware, camera samples and more!
    Latest Priv by BlackBerry hands on offers up a closer look at the hardware, camera samples and more! | CrackBerry.com

Posted via CB10
    10-19-15 09:57 AM
    right there is no reason at all to expect any previous devices to get android. Its not just specs its many other things.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    10-19-15 10:10 AM
    In no way has BlackBerry indicated they plan to support "legacy" devices.....

Which I think once the end of BB10 is fully accepted, and that there will be no backwards compatibility.... sales of BB10 devices will drop very quickly. It's not the same as the old BBOS devices that had the much needed BIS features that many developing markets still wanted.
    Bbnivende and JeepBB like this.
    10-19-15 10:34 AM