Do we have any idea if this puppy is selling well

I sure hope it does well.

I was in a bestbuy a while back and the sales guy was just in love with it and he was a samsung user.

Thanks folks.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    12-14-15 07:29 PM
    We'll know more on the 18th I guess
    12-14-15 07:34 PM
    Thanks...been off the boars for a while and was curious...if they report on the 18 th we will know...

12-14-15 07:46 PM
    Do we have any idea if this puppy is selling well

I sure hope it does well.

I was in a bestbuy a while back and the sales guy was just in love with it and he was a samsung user.

Thanks folks.

In Google play exclusive priv apps like blackberry hub are installed 10000-50000 times.. maybe about 25 thousands privs have been sold! Seems so few...

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 08:08 PM
    In Google play exclusive priv apps like blackberry hub are installed 10000-50000 times.. maybe about 25 thousands privs have been sold! Seems so few...

Posted via CB10
    No way in horse's behind that they only sold 25k Privs

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-14-15 11:46 PM
    As I understand it the only downloads that count on Google play are those after purchase -- so apps that are preinstalled with a phone would not register. Someone please correct me if I'm off here.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 01:44 AM
    As I understand it the only downloads that count on Google play are those after purchase -- so apps that are preinstalled with a phone would not register. Someone please correct me if I'm off here.

Posted via CB10
    IMHO this is not what reality shows. Why BB hub has not zero downloads and why Google Maps has 1-5 billion downloads? Both are preinstalled apps...
    JeepBB and Troy Tiscareno like this.
    12-15-15 07:15 AM
    Sold out on most online sites including amazon

Posted via CB10
    12-16-15 02:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    Production runs wasn't very large, I guess. Just what Chen can afford to produce upfront, and what sort of profits he needs for the balance sheet to make Wall Street boys happy... :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    12-16-15 03:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    But how many devices do these online sites order at a time. I'm **exaggerating** here, but for example:

if Amazon only buys one Priv at a time then it could look like the Priv is constantly selling out (since only takes a single purchase to "sell out" Amazon's stock), but in reality, only a handful of phones were sold.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-15 07:58 PM
    Seriously another one of these threads? This topic has been beaten to the ground in the priv forum.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-15 08:03 PM
    Seriously another one of these threads? This topic has been beaten to the ground in the priv forum.

Posted via CB10
    We won't know for sure until March when a full quarter of Priv sales are on the books, so expect the beating to continue for 3 more months.
    12-16-15 08:15 PM
    We won't know for sure until March when a full quarter of Priv sales are on the books, so expect the beating to continue for 3 more months.
    We already know those download numbers do not correlate to sales.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-15 08:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    you created 75% of the threads yourself!
    12-16-15 08:31 PM
    In stock at Amazon.

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>Z30>
    12-16-15 09:16 PM
    Does anyone have a list of release dates for the BlackBerry Priv for each individual market?
    12-18-15 04:09 AM
    I really hope you did the math! Please tell me you did the math

Posted via CB10
    12-18-15 04:30 AM
    Production runs wasn't very large, I guess. Just what Chen can afford to produce upfront, and what sort of profits he needs for the balance sheet to make Wall Street boys happy... :-)

Expect this to continue for a while, plus low device availability until channels and carrier relations have been re-established ...

This run maybe 200,000 devices, next one maybe 300,000, next the device maybe 500,000. Chen needs to step-by-step expand the available cash reserves that make the wiggle room for a large device roll-out...

:-D

12-18-15 06:27 PM

And did I forget... PREM!!!! ;-P

12-18-15 06:29 PM
    I think BlackBerry needs to answer to the low estimates of Priv sales as stated on Android Authority and other websites. Those potential buyers on the fence will think twice: "Is BlackBerry going to be in the hardware business?" Also with John Chen suggesting a price decrease in February in conjunction with the World Mobile Congress will the majority of Priv sales be on hold until then?

12-22-15 09:31 PM
    I have heard from different carrier locations that priv is selling well - that's good news for the bottom line.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-15 11:45 PM
    I think BlackBerry needs to answer to the low estimates of Priv sales as stated on Android Authority and other websites.

Still going on about these downloads?

And now Android Authority is estimating drastically less Priv sales - somewhere between 10 and 50 thousand based on number of apps installs. If true, Blackberry needs to reevaluate its pricing and marketing.

And now Android Authority is estimating drastically less Priv sales - somewhere between 10 and 50 thousand based on number of apps installs. If true, Blackberry needs to reevaluate its pricing and marketing.

12-23-15 05:04 AM
    ASP appears to be up substantially. PRIV currently has limited availability. Once full global availability is in swing for a full quarter there will be positive results.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 07:40 AM
    Lol

The BlackBerry Guy
    12-23-15 07:59 PM