Sad to see but kind of expected. Maybe I will get a Priv once the price reductions hit Canada. Seems like an OK phone if the price is right.

Anyone know if the AT&T phone will work on the Canadian TELUS network.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-16 04:22 PM
    This is the price that the Priv should have launched with.
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    04-18-16 04:28 PM
    Why is it sad? People were asking for lower prices and I'm sure BlackBerry is still making $$.

Nothing sad here!

Posted via BlackBerry PRIV
    04-18-16 05:03 PM
    Why is it sad? People were asking for lower prices and I'm sure BlackBerry is still making $$.

Nothing sad here!

Posted via BlackBerry PRIV
    I agree. Not saying they would have sold millions but it sure would have been more enticing at this price.
    04-18-16 05:15 PM
    It's a deal/special from a third party, not a price drop. Big difference.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    04-18-16 05:19 PM
    I'd like to see such a drop in price on the Passport Silver Edition, that would sell some units.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by KNEBB; 04-19-16 at 04:46 AM.
    04-18-16 07:56 PM
    I thought it was sad because it is a signal that there are to many of them for sale on the market. May have been that they were over priced. May have been they have a physical key board. May have been the name plate. Could of even been that none of the carriers helped with them. Yes I like the new price and agree this is where it should of been priced from the get go. I do see it as a tell tale sign the end is near.

Love my z30 hope as they update the Android BlackBerry combo it becomes more BlackBerry then Droid.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-16 07:59 PM
    I thought it was sad because it is a signal that there are to many of them for sale on the market. May have been that they were over priced. May have been they have a physical key board. May have been the name plate. Could of even been that none of the carriers helped with them. Yes I like the new price and agree this is where it should of been priced from the get go. I do see it as a tell tale sign the end is near.

Love my z30 hope as they update the Android BlackBerry combo it becomes more BlackBerry then Droid.

Posted via CB10
    This is a deal from one place, its not a price drop for anywhere but one place that is offering a deal on the Priv. Here's the price on shop blackberry.com, which has had the $50 price drop for a week or so:

Priv Price Drop to 0-screen-shot-2016-04-18-9.14.48-pm.png
    bakron1 likes this.
    04-18-16 08:17 PM
    I would have purchased one at $450 so yeah, at least one more sale but I am sure the sale will hit sooner rather than later. I tried getting a 2nd passport from my carrier but they are sold out! They don't even have any returns to sell either.
    04-19-16 01:45 AM