So as some might have read on another thread my 40day old priv stopped working. After a conversation with BlackBerry it was clear it was a hardware issue. Since there is no authorized BlackBerry service center in my country I'm forced to send the device abroad to an authorized technician. As you understand this will take at least a month..

To make a long story short I m back on my Passport again. So how does it feel?is BB10+Passport a better experience than MM+Priv? To be honest I never listened to ppl bragging about their android and iOS devices and all the apps and abilities they had. I always kept telling them my BB10 could do the same. After a month on android I realized they were right at some extent.

With bb10 I could do what others on android and iOS could but it wasn't straight forward at all. I don't want to keep writing and writing about specific details (although I could). The bottom line is that on android the apps and the system were way better integrated and everything was straight forward and simple.

Don't get me wrong I love all my bb10 and legacy devices but the serious lack of native apps made the priv experience way better.

What do you guys think?

Ps. Yes BB10 is better for emails,docs,business etc but I m talking about what an average Joe experiences on each platform.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-16 07:11 PM
    Both phones are great . Each having its own USP's . Where are you based at the moment . Surprised to see that no service support is available for the Priv in your country .
    05-26-16 02:18 AM
    I live in Athens, Greece. Yup no authorized shop around. Checked online and it seems that my phone has to be sent to Italy..

Posted via CB10
    05-26-16 02:41 AM
    At least it is in the same continent lol
    05-26-16 02:50 AM
    Hang on there !
    05-26-16 02:52 AM
    At least it is in the same continent lol
    HoorAaaay!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-26-16 02:54 AM
    Well, that's where it boils down to essentially.. Apps. If you're alright with going through additional steps with apps, then you wouldn't mind BB10. If not, then the other OS would be better for you.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-16 06:32 AM