 Priv now 0 on Amazon-img_20160425_105821.png
    TgeekB likes this.
    04-25-16 09:58 AM
    Firesale? Wow
    JeepBB likes this.
    04-25-16 10:04 AM
    I'm with you up till that point. But after that you lost me. Here's how I'd have put it:

I honestly don't think there will be a "Priv 2". I'm basing this on BlackBerry's track record with the Z20, Q20, Z50, Classic 2, Leap 2, and Passport 2.
    There is no Classic 2, Leap 2 or Passport 2 lol. Not officially at least.

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard..but I think the  Priv wants me to touch her too!
    04-25-16 10:13 AM
    There is no Classic 2, Leap 2 or Passport 2 lol. Not officially at least.

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard..but I think the  Priv wants me to touch her too!
    And that was my point. There won't be a Priv 2 either.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt and JeepBB like this.
    04-25-16 10:17 AM
    The listing that is sold by Amazon is now down to $579.99... so price is still dropping.
    That's awesome! I just came from Att, went to go play with a Priv. It will def take some getting used too, but I think I can almost make it look like I'm using BB10. I'll be getting one from Amazon this week for sure. Probably will hold out a few more days to see how low the price goes!

04-25-16 10:18 AM
    And that was my point. There won't be a Priv 2 either.
    Lol oh ok. Yea, I'm going to hold out a few more days and get one on Amazon. I think with the lower price and Marshmallow getting closer to being put on it, might be a good time to pick one up.

Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    04-25-16 10:20 AM
    Lol oh ok. Yea, I'm going to hold out a few more days and get one on Amazon. I think with the lower price and Marshmallow getting closer to being put on it, might be a good time to pick one up.

If it's the phone you want... it's always a good time.

No guarantee that the $579 price is permanent and won't bounce back up to match Shop.BlackBerry, or that it won't drop even more in the coming weeks.
    04-25-16 11:02 AM
    If it's the phone you want... it's always a good time.

No guarantee that the $579 price is permanent and won't bounce back up to match Shop.BlackBerry, or that it won't drop even more in the coming weeks.
    Yea, I'm not really an impatient person. I knew for a fact I wasn't getting it at launch for $700! I really want it at $450, but I probably won't try my luck on it going that low.

04-25-16 12:53 PM
     Priv now 0 on Amazon-img_20160425_141606.png

Still dropping! $535!
    04-25-16 01:16 PM
    Meh,.. it is a android.

Posted via CB10
    bh7171 likes this.
    04-25-16 01:20 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160425_141606.png 
Views:	416 
Size:	198.1 KB 
ID:	398156

Still dropping! $535!
    I just saw that!! They are going cheap all over Amazon! They know something I dont??

04-25-16 01:24 PM

Name:	IMG_20160425_141606.png 
Views:	416 
Size:	198.1 KB 
ID:	398156

Still dropping! $535!
    OK.... that's a little strange.

Suppose there is really a person dropping the price like this, or is it computer controlled - based on inventory levels, inventory age and current sales rates?

Anyway, for those wanting a PRIV... now might be the time to get it!
    04-25-16 01:28 PM
    The $535 isn't the listing that is sold and shipped by Amazon.com... that was the one I was looking at earlier.

This is one of those 3rd party sellers - may only have five at this price. Couldn't find the Amazon listing anymore.
    04-25-16 01:40 PM
    The $535 isn't the listing that is sold and shipped by Amazon.com... that was the one I was looking at earlier.

This is one of those 3rd party sellers - may only have five at this price. Couldn't find the Amazon listing anymore.
    The amazon listing is still there it ends up around $600 with the taxes though.

04-25-16 02:18 PM
    Yup. That's exactly what Apple does.

Oh, wait, no. It's exactly the opposite of what Apple does. The oldest phone that supports the current version of iOS came out 5 years ago.
    So, much more value in Apple regarding support. Ask those Galaxy S2 and S3 owners... :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    04-25-16 04:01 PM
    Firesale? Wow
    Yup, that's my take too.

Inventory clearance prior to dropping the hammer on Hardware later in the year.

Of course, they could be freeing up shelf space for the Priv 2... LOL
    zocster and LuvULongTime like this.
    04-26-16 09:51 AM
     Priv now 0 on Amazon-img_20160427_164857.png
    $499 Prime!
    04-27-16 03:49 PM

Name:	IMG_20160427_164857.png 
Views:	203 
Size:	198.3 KB 
ID:	398358
    $499 Prime!
    I'm about to go ahead and get one. Only disadvantage is that they are all ATT phones that are either unlocked by seller or left Sealed and mailed with the unlock code that you have to enter yourself. I have emailed the top 10 (except Amazon) on the list of sellers..

04-27-16 03:53 PM
    I'm about to go ahead and get one. Only disadvantage is that they are all ATT phones that are either unlocked by seller or left Sealed and mailed with the unlock code that you have to enter yourself. I have emailed the top 10 (except Amazon) on the list of sellers..

Oh well that just sucks. Bah.
    04-27-16 03:57 PM
    Dang, 400 now brand new! Wait a couple more weeks and they'll be paying you to own it!

BlackBerry Classic non-camera, Cricket Wireless
    TgeekB, JeepBB and neoberry99 like this.
    04-27-16 06:00 PM
    Well guys..just found out that even the Privs that are being sold by amazon and shipped by amazon ARE indeed ATT branded phones. I talked to an Amazon rep and he confirmed that the Privs they offer, along with the rest of the 3rd party sellers, ARE ATT branded and unlocked. So it looks like shopBB is the only place you can get a truly unlocked phone that is not branded. At the 499-550 price range I might go ahead and get one from Amazon from a seller that is an "Amazon Fulfilled" purchase to I have a guaranteed full refund if anything goes haywire with it while using my TMOBILE SIM.

04-28-16 09:15 AM
    Well guys..just found out that even the Privs that are being sold by amazon and shipped by amazon ARE indeed ATT branded phones. I talked to an Amazon rep and he confirmed that the Privs they offer, along with the rest of the 3rd party sellers, ARE ATT branded and unlocked. So it looks like shopBB is the only place you can get a truly unlocked phone that is not branded. At the 499-550 price range I might go ahead and get one from Amazon from a seller that is an "Amazon Fulfilled" purchase to I have a guaranteed full refund if anything goes haywire with it while using my TMOBILE SIM.

Is it recently? Because I got my priv on November was unlocked non carrier
    04-28-16 09:18 AM
    Is it recently? Because I got my priv on November was unlocked non carrier
    That was probably because that was the initial release from BB. We that have gotten first release phones through Amazon in the past, know that they get several batches when they sell out, so I guess it's possible that they decided to buy out ATT stock because it was cheaper than buying them from BB currently. Unknowingly that there seems to be a delay for issue with getting updates with ATT unlocked phones being used on a different carrier. Would make much difference to me on the timing, but now that Marshmallow is rolling out along with other updates, it's kind of a crucial detail!

04-28-16 09:39 AM
    That was probably because that was the initial release from BB. We that have gotten first release phones through Amazon in the past, know that they get several batches when they sell out, so I guess it's possible that they decided to buy out ATT stock because it was cheaper than buying them from BB currently. Unknowingly that there seems to be a delay for issue with getting updates with ATT unlocked phones being used on a different carrier. Would make much difference to me on the timing, but now that Marshmallow is rolling out along with other updates, it's kind of a crucial detail!

Yep my reason buy from amazon was is the same as shopbb version ..advantage get updates first
    04-28-16 09:49 AM
    Yep my reason buy from amazon was is the same as shopbb version ..advantage get updates first
    Yea I got my Classic at launch thru shopbb but couldn't justify that 700 price tag for the Priv. Now that it's lower, we're stuck with ATT phones on Amazon or official BB phones on shopBB for 650.. frustrating.. I don't want to have to use an autoloader for updates or find a friend with a ATT SIM to get my updates! That's too much work..i might as well stay with BB10.

Uzi likes this.
    04-28-16 09:53 AM
64 123