Priv 3 priv 4 priv 5 etc....

They should keep the priv and update the hardware & software and improve the the PKB

This way people know what is coming.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 07:22 PM
    The Priv was never the successful product they where hoping it would be and was priced way to high at launch. I still love mine and have had it since it was launched here.

I have talked to the folks at my local T Mobile store here and was told every Priv they sold was returned because of the size, price and most folks never took to the slider concept.

I am looking at a DTEK 60 for a second device and I think at 499, it's priced to sell. As far as a Priv 2, I seriously doubt if that would ever become reality.
    11-17-16 07:44 PM
    Well that's actually a good idea, but sometimes it's not enough.
    11-17-16 10:16 PM
    I think there are a few hat would like the slider. But I think they should have stuck with a 4 maybe 4.5 screen. The priv is to big to be used as a slider

#luvmybb10os
    11-17-16 10:19 PM
    What part of out of the phone business is not understood?
    andy957 likes this.
    11-17-16 11:08 PM
    Priv 1 failed miserably in the market due to very high pricing and poor performance ( battery life , sluggishness, heating) . Though since updgradation to Marshmallow the performance issues were resolved but it was too late. The device in terms of aesthetics also didn't receive any good reviews . I don't think it will be a wise decision to launch Priv 2/3/4 and so on .
    11-17-16 11:54 PM
    Priv 1 failed miserably in the market due to very high pricing and poor performance ( battery life , sluggishness, heating) . Though since updgradation to Marshmallow the performance issues were resolved but it was too late. The device in terms of aesthetics also didn't receive any good reviews . I don't think it will be a wise decision to launch Priv 2/3/4 and so on .
    The idea of the priv its good, the priv 1 as you said improve , the idea its they keep improving this way they correct all the problems, a priv 2 with better specs with improve pkb and aesthetics , camera etc.. a better price should work too.
    Priv Its the first Android BlackBerry

My point its keep the line of priv & make a succesor , if you remember blackberry won a patent fight against a brand making pkp as attachment , priv dont attach nothing just a slide so there is a market for it.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-16 12:12 AM
    What part of out of the phone business is not understood?
    Hi, that part its understand, but they can still pay to someone make it..
    Priv 2-blackberry-rome-720x720.jpg

Posted via CB10
    11-18-16 12:17 AM
    At this point it's wishful thinking.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-16 09:04 AM
    Hi, that part its understand, but they can still pay to someone make it..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackberry-rome-720x720.jpg 
Views:	574 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	412439

Posted via CB10
    No, that is what they have been doing. The new plan is to have companies license the BlackBerry name and some IP, and pay BlackBerry a royalty. BlackBerry would not sell, service or support the phone. All BlackBerry will do is collect a royalty check.
    11-18-16 12:56 PM
    Unless someone is going to pay Blackberry for a 3rd party to make a Priv 2 it is not going to happen. Also, I think the Priv named will end with it current name sake.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-16 08:24 PM
    The mercury can Just be a Priv 2 (priv body with updated specs), Just like SE is a "style" update to the Passport or a refreshment to the Iphone 5S/5, or, if you want to go more traditional, Just like the 9810 (which i posses an love) was just(practically) a specs jump from the original 9800

Posted via CB10
    11-19-16 11:58 AM
    The idea of the priv its good, the priv 1 as you said improve , the idea its they keep improving this way they correct all the problems, a priv 2 with better specs with improve pkb and aesthetics , camera etc.. a better price should work too.
    Priv Its the first Android BlackBerry

My point its keep the line of priv & make a succesor , if you remember blackberry won a patent fight against a brand making pkp as attachment , priv dont attach nothing just a slide so there is a market for it.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed . I wish Priv 2 should come . Let's see what happens. Meanwhile I am enjoying my original Priv .
    11-19-16 01:16 PM
    Mercury is part 2??
    11-19-16 05:31 PM
    No, the mercury is a bold/q10/classic type device.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-16 06:25 PM
    Agreed . I wish Priv 2 should come . Let's see what happens. Meanwhile I am enjoying my original Priv .
    Same with the Passport here... :-D

  "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D  
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    11-20-16 03:23 AM
    Same with the Passport here... :-D

•   "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D   •
    I have the Passport and Priv as daily drivers at the moment . The hub on Passport still remains unparalleled .
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    11-20-16 07:17 AM