Nothing was changed. They quoted him exactly for what he said. They did sneaky editing and made a sensationalist headline but if you read the article it's not hard to work out the actual context for yourself.
    Unfortunately most people today are to lazy to read for themselves and see fit to comment on headlines only

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    And you say that nothing was changed? What do you call using your own words "sneaky editing"? Manipulation? Good thing you read the words used in my post to the end. Hey but whatever rocks your boat.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 08:28 AM
    And you say that nothing was changed? What do you call using your own words "sneaky editing"? Manipulation? Good thing you read the words used in my post to the end. Hey but whatever rocks your boat.

Posted via CB10
    They didn't change what he said. They focused on an answer to a question and made it sound like something that it wasn't.
    But he still said it and to be fair what he said made sense. I'm not defending the article just pointing out it was based on truth and tailored to mislead.

04-12-14 11:02 AM
    Even when they're copying they still can't get the name right?

Why are they calling it priority hub when they're showing lock screen notifications?

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 11:38 AM
    Imitation is the best form of flattery

Posted via CB10
    anon8656116 likes this.
    04-12-14 11:39 AM
    Wait... they have to jailbreak the phone to get what comes standard on ours?

Wow.

Like my uncle told me, "don't buy a slow car and mess with it to make it go fast, just buy a fast car."

What happens in Vegas...
    04-12-14 12:44 PM
    Wait... they have to jailbreak the phone to get what comes standard on ours?

Wow.
    At least they can get it. It's still more of a benefit for them.

I think this is beautiful. There are people out there that admire BlackBerry 10's features for what they are, even though they have chosen another smartphone. Rather than accepting what iOS has to offer, they develop their own solution. We've all come so accustomed to the walled-garden approach of major developers, that we often forget that people sometimes just want the best features available. People get all hung up about copycats and become defensive about their smartphone brand these days, it's so annoying.
    04-12-14 06:42 PM
    There was already a tweak called Ouxo or something like this that copies BB10 multitasking, now that...
    Sorry Apple, too little too late !!!
    (God it feels good giving it back )

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 07:49 PM
    Totally agree. People have to stop twisting words around to make it seem as if the world is out against blackberry.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    Dave cannot help himself. It doesn't matter that he has absolutely no clue what he's talking about most of the time.

http://www.zdnet.com/apples-ios-os-x...id-7000028334/
    Sergiu1337 likes this.
    04-13-14 02:07 AM
    Market share , ok? But they also mean beyond when it comes to everything. BB10 is pretty damn good if not better OS than iOS. Far more secure than both iOS and Android. Heartbleed bug for openssl proves that...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    Do you ever even bother trying to educate yourself or do you just assume everyone's stupid?
    Sergiu1337 and bekkay like this.
    04-13-14 02:09 AM
    There was already a tweak called Ouxo or something like this that copies BB10 multitasking, now that...
    Sorry Apple, too little too late !!!
    (God it feels good giving it back )

Posted via CB10
    It's called Auxo 2 and it doesn't copy bb10 multitasking. The fast switching is brilliant. Also app switcher combined with app center very useful!

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 03:08 AM
    Dave cannot help himself. It doesn't matter that he has absolutely no clue what he's talking about most of the time.
    You are wrong dude. It's all the time not most of the time )

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 03:11 AM
    Do you ever even bother trying to educate yourself or do you just assume everyone's stupid?
    The fact that you posted a link that is misleading and points the blame on bbm is hilarious. iOS and Android aren't immune to this Heartbleed bug especially when many other apps use openssl. BlackBerry reported that BlackBerry link and bbm on iOS/android are affected. How many other companies have the decency to report vulnerabilities...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    04-13-14 12:51 PM
    The fact that you posted a link that is misleading and points the blame on bbm is hilarious. iOS and Android aren't immune to this Heartbleed bug especially when many other apps use openssl. BlackBerry reported that BlackBerry link and bbm on iOS/android are affected. How many other companies have the decency to report vulnerabilities...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    What? Only Android 4.1 had a vulnerability.
    And your arguments about apps goes for blackberry too.
    Google reported vulnerabilities and said they were planning to deal with it.
    I'm waiting to hear what blackberry has to say about the PlayBook os still. And what is blackberry going to do about the vulnerabilities that do exist on their services

04-13-14 06:13 PM
    What? Only Android 4.1 had a vulnerability.
    And your arguments about apps goes for blackberry too.
    Google reported vulnerabilities and said they were planning to deal with it.
    I'm waiting to hear what blackberry has to say about the PlayBook os still. And what is blackberry going to do about the vulnerabilities that do exist on their services

PlayBook os?

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 07:04 PM
    I hate someone copying BlackBerry features! >

Posted via CB10
    Interesting. If someone copies a similar BB10 feature, that's a no-no.

But when BB10 and PBOS are themselves copies of webOS and Meego, that's fine.

Everyone copies. Unless something is patented, all this talk about who copied whom is just a waste.
    Sergiu1337 likes this.
    04-13-14 07:26 PM
    PlayBook os?

Posted via CB10
    The os that powers the PlayBook. I still use that tablet daily and would like some clafification

04-14-14 12:13 AM
    The os that powers the PlayBook. I still use that tablet daily and would like some clafification

I love the os but they don't support it anymore. Shame on them but eh it's just they blatantly came and cancelled support... most makers would just not update it

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 09:25 AM
    I love the os but they don't support it anymore. Shame on them but eh it's just they blatantly came and cancelled support... most makers would just not update it

Posted via CB10
    Yeah but I would like to know if there is any vulnerability related to the recent bug. So I know if I should use it for certain tasks or not

04-14-14 02:04 PM
    Yeah but I would like to know if there is any vulnerability related to the recent bug. So I know if I should use it for certain tasks or not

Oh fair enough. I'd assume no since it runs on the same platform as bb10 devices clarification would be great

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 06:49 PM
44 12